and so it begins ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2017, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2017 07:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
and so it begins ....

This is the beginning of the end of the Republicrites. This is how they really feel about a free press. This is how the commander-in-chief really feels. When they can be provoked to violence so easily they will not last long. They'll all either be in jail or the house with the pretty pillows on the walls. There are too many of us who realize "Well that seemed a bit uncalled for." The Republicrites have overplayed their hand, they saw two pair and were too fucking stupid to realize they were holding aces and eights. Fucking stupid goons. The decent Republicans, your Kasich, your Sanford, hell even your Cotton and Graham, better get the fuck out of the way 'cause those bastards are gonna grab onto the closest thing to bring down with them and right now that's you.

Here is the campaign's response. They made it even knowing it was recorded because the dude was HOLDING A FUCKING MICROPHONE IN YOUR FACE. YOU FUCKING MORON.

“Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardina’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggreesive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”

This, Alla, this is why I say Montana, Idaho, Wyoming all those fucking stupid States are fucking stupid. Because they’re fucking stupid. And they’re not just your ordinary stupid, they are stupid stupid. They are so stupid they think I am stupid. These are the type of people you elect, Alla. You can draw your own conclusion from that.

I think this what it feels like for a word I first saw here – schoederfrauline or some shit like that. Asshole can just suck on it. Just fucking suck on it. This feeling must be the intended takeaway from the parable of Jesus kicking the shit out of a bunch of assholes.

Suck on it, asshole. Just fucking suck on it.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2017, 08:09 PM
RE: and so it begins ....
(24-05-2017 07:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I think this what it feels like for a word I first saw here – schoederfrauline or some shit like that.

Schadenfreude.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
24-05-2017, 08:24 PM
We have our own in Bulgarian, too: злорадство. A combination of evil/bad and joy (there's even a verb and an adjective) Yes

Then again, we do have a saying that goes something like: I don't want to be well, I want my neighbour *not* to be well Confused

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
25-05-2017, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2017 02:18 AM by cactus.)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/...orter.html
Quote:Scanlon later issued a statement saying that Jacobs "entered the [campaign] office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions."

"Aggressively shoved"?
Nice try Drinking Beverage

Unless they were being literal with the term "in" his face Laugh out load

Quote:Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground."

Umm what Huh

Quote:Scanlon: "It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

El Oh El

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
25-05-2017, 02:25 AM
So the journalist is the one who gets hurt but somehow it's his fault? Victim blaming for the win! Girly, the problem is they think people are stupid, they tell them these bald faced lies and people *buy* it. I think the fundamental mistake those who oppose these goons make is they think people are not stupid Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
25-05-2017, 05:17 AM
(25-05-2017 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  So the journalist is the one who gets hurt but somehow it's his fault? Victim blaming for the win!

It's pretty standard right-wing tactics. It's all about personal responsibility, except sometimes.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
25-05-2017, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2017 06:41 AM by Shai Hulud.)
(25-05-2017 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  So the journalist is the one who gets hurt but somehow it's his fault? Victim blaming for the win! Girly, the problem is they think people are stupid, they tell them these bald faced lies and people *buy* it. I think the fundamental mistake those who oppose these goons make is they think people are not stupid Dodgy

Except with a lot of their base who takes things like Fox News as Gospel, they'll believe every word of it. Only liberals and Democrats lie, no GOP politician has ever lied. Dodgy

Edit:
Link to Tweet the shares a Fox News crew's view of what happened, they totally back the reporter, saying he wasn't aggressive before being attacked by this scumbag.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-05-2017, 07:05 AM
I am curious if this will sway voters.
If I know hardcore republican voters... It won't.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
25-05-2017, 07:15 AM
(25-05-2017 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  So the journalist is the one who gets hurt but somehow it's his fault? Victim blaming for the win! Girly, the problem is they think people are stupid, they tell them these bald faced lies and people *buy* it. I think the fundamental mistake those who oppose these goons make is they think people are not stupid Dodgy

The Fox News crew that witnessed the event flatly contradicted the politician's account. Kinda ironic, no?
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
25-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Schadenfreude= the pleasure we feel at the misfortune of others (usually an enemy)

For example: I felt nothing but schadenfreude when I heard that Gianforte had been charged with assault.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post