and the digs keep coming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2015, 08:49 AM
and the digs keep coming
As some know my family has mostly disowned me because my mother is a liar. Anyway I havent spoken to them or attempted to contact anyone after mom called the police on me. However I had hopes about my brother sadly those are crushed.

My brother text me to let me know my aunt had died and told me when the funeral was and the time. I called him to confirm it. We went and no one was there total empty. So I called him and he said it was the day before. I called him on it because I had called him that day to confirm the date and time which was after the funeral and he told me it the the next day. So I was told the after on purpose. Can this please just stop?! I don't get it I have left them all alone with no contact at all just like they wanted but then this??? Feeling very much like salt being dumped in my wounds.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: and the digs keep coming
(03-12-2015 08:49 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  As some know my family has mostly disowned me because my mother is a liar. Anyway I havent spoken to them or attempted to contact anyone after mom called the police on me. However I had hopes about my brother sadly those are crushed.

My brother text me to let me know my aunt had died and told me when the funeral was and the time. I called him to confirm it. We went and no one was there total empty. So I called him and he said it was the day before. I called him on it because I had called him that day to confirm the date and time which was after the funeral and he told me it the the next day. So I was told the after on purpose. Can this please just stop?! I don't get it I have left them all alone with no contact at all just like they wanted but then this??? Feeling very much like salt being dumped in my wounds.
What a fucking bunch of babies. No babies behave much more mature than that. What the hell is wrong with them. Shit like this pisses me off. Fuck them. Fuck them hard. . . in the eye. How very respectful of them.

I'm sorry your family sucks dear.

*Long bear hug*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Sorry to hear this.
That has to be one of the most lowlife, hurtful things I have ever heard of. You have my sympathies.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
03-12-2015, 09:12 AM
That was low. I'm sorry you had to experience that kind of behavior. Hug

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
03-12-2015, 09:15 AM
That's just completely juvenile. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Hopefully they'll get over themselves and learn to behave like adults. I wouldn't hold out much hope though.
03-12-2015, 09:23 AM
That's a hateful and juvenile thing for him/them to do.

Ultimately you might well be better off without these people in your life.
03-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Hug I'm so sorry they are treating you like that. I'm sure it hurts and doing what your brother did re: a funeral of a loved one was very low. The best advice I could give is to surround yourself with people who are positive and loving influences in your life like your husband and kids and close friends. Continue to limit contact with people whose only agenda is to hurt you and when they do, just remind yourself it is their character flaw and not yours. I have come to realize in life that some people enjoy being miserable and making others miserable. Making another person feel hurt and sad is what they want. What you have control over is not allowing them to make you feel this way. When these people are assholes, go and surround yourself with positive people and go do something fun to take your mind off of things.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Thanks everyone. I was kinda stunned yesterday when this happened. I really thought out of everyone my brother wouldn't do this. I expect it from the others just not him. I just don't know how more I can take. Especially since I walked away.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
03-12-2015, 09:48 AM
(03-12-2015 09:29 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thanks everyone. I was kinda stunned yesterday when this happened. I really thought out of everyone my brother wouldn't do this. I expect it from the others just not him. I just don't know how more I can take. Especially since I walked away.

Call him on it and tell him to fuck off and die. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post