and you've thought you seen it all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: and you've thought you seen it all
(20-02-2011 04:00 PM)latvianxave8 Wrote:  This is something someone else said, not something I said... hence the quotation marks.

Sorry for the confusion.

I understood. That's why I bashed the "original post" and not "original poster."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2011 06:32 PM by Lilith Pride.)
Someone bashed the poster? I was not aware.

We all just kinda responded to the statement I believe, but yes indeed good idea to make sure people know it's not your thought. Just in case.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes. Perhaps put double quotations around it, so we know it's you quoting the quote of someone else.

P.S. I'm posting at rampant to get to that 250 mark and get myself a 4th star. Fingers crossed.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
21-02-2011, 07:26 AM

Does that mean if he dies while wrestling he will become a martyr? Big Grin

I'd like to know who said this... lol
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I'd like a source for the quote. Is this Greco-Roman wrestling? Olympic? WWE? WCW? WWJD? For the most part you wake up when the script says you wake up. Duh.

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.