animals on the ark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: animals on the ark
(06-05-2016 09:15 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 09:13 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  when i try to think how noah tried to get all this shit to work i always laugh. he musta been the biggest badass in the world to manage all this. i picture some old dude wrestling crocs, collecting poisonous frogs, catching bees (only two... so how that would work is beyond me), beating the shit out of gorillas, chasing down cheetahs, choking out kangaroos, etc etc. noah was a total beast of a man.

I think you are confusing Noah with Chuck Norris.

I thought you said chuck Norris was god?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 10:15 AM
(06-05-2016 01:24 AM)Alla Wrote:  You could also ask another question: how did Noah get all the animals in the ark?
God commanded them. Animals can obey God.
I don't say you have to believe this. No way I say this. But Gods can give commands to those who have intelligence.

ok but god didnt command them not to eat for that period of time im sure? they would have starved. theres no way around it.
06-05-2016, 10:15 AM
(06-05-2016 01:28 AM)SitaSky Wrote:  [Image: fb8675696e27172c92adc28aac055f54.jpg]

lol i like this
06-05-2016, 10:16 AM
(06-05-2016 06:56 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Man, the animals, especially the carnivorous ones, must have been starving after the flood.

RIGHT?!?!
06-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Would there have been a need for two of all animal species aboard the ark? What about asexual critters that don't need a mate to reproduce? The blacktip shark, annelid worms, bees, Copperhead snakes, bacteria, jellyfish etc.

God must've forgotten he created them like this? What a dickhead.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
06-05-2016, 11:04 AM
(06-05-2016 10:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Would there have been a need for two of all animal species aboard the ark? What about asexual critters that don't need a mate to reproduce? The blacktip shark, annelid worms, bees, Copperhead snakes, bacteria, jellyfish etc.

oh thank you for that. i never would have thought of it
06-05-2016, 11:28 AM
(06-05-2016 01:24 AM)Alla Wrote:  You could also ask another question: how did Noah get all the animals in the ark?
I don't say you have to believe this. No way I say this. But Gods can give commands to those who have intelligence.

God commanded me to tell you that you are a moron.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
06-05-2016, 11:59 AM
(06-05-2016 10:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Would there have been a need for two of all animal species aboard the ark? What about asexual critters that don't need a mate to reproduce? The blacktip shark, annelid worms, bees, Copperhead snakes, bacteria, jellyfish etc.

Or what about species that need MORE than two to reproduce properly.... like bees, where you need queen, drone, and a whole bunch of workers to make royal jelly and tend to the offspring?
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
06-05-2016, 12:24 PM

This argument only presents more problems. If all god has to do is speak, don't poop, don't starve, don't suffocate, don't get roudy, etc etc.

Why would genocide be necessary?

I know the story say's all the men on earth were wicked but he need to restart the computer.

But if all it would take is him commanding. "Stop being shit heads." and everything would be cleared up.

Luckily for us none of this did happen and it just a grandization of an older story that involved a smaller boat, and a flooding of a river.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
06-05-2016, 12:35 PM
I love the majority of the answers here. You guys are amazing.