another high profile atheist
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2011, 06:02 PM

another high profile atheist
I was perusing the list of names in the "You Are Not Alone" section and thought Bill Maher was conspicuous by his absence from the List -- especially after his 2008 movie "Religulous".
25-01-2011, 06:27 PM
RE: another high profile atheist
Getreal,

Since you are new to the site, I would suggest you read both the rules AND the "important threads" at the top of each forum section. Had you done that, you would already know that this is not the place to suggest adding something to the website.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
26-01-2011, 05:44 AM
Perhaps Getreal's post was not about adding Bill Maher, but more on why he is not present on the list.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-01-2011, 05:10 PM

Another Atheist is Stephen Fry.. I love that guy xD he doesnt talk about atheism but he is an atheist atleast. http://twitter.com/#!/stephenfry Smile 2,169,783 follows... almost as many people as god killed in the bible.. perhaps those murdered people were reincarnated as his followers Big Grin
30-01-2011, 07:03 PM
If someone wants a discussion, they need to start a thread in the appropriate forum. This is not that forum. Whether it's a suggestion that someone be added or a start to a discussion, it diesn't belong here.

Just visiting.

-SR
Thread Closed