another interesting new homo sapienish find

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: New Human like Species Found: Homo Naledi
(10-09-2015 07:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34192447'

Quote:Scientists have discovered a new human-like species in a burial chamber deep in a cave system in South Africa.
The discovery of 15 partial skeletons is the largest single discovery of its type in Africa.
The researchers claim that the discovery will change ideas about our human ancestors.
The studies which have been published in the journal Elife also indicate that these individuals were capable of ritual behaviour.

Really great news! What do you rest of ya think?

No "missing link" has ever been found, because once they've found it, then it's no longer missing thus not a "missing link". Dodgy

But as we know, fossils aren't really a record of history. In most cases they are just plaster of paris or plastic and not really bones, or perhaps just drawings or photos in a book.
For the bones that are real, there aren't many, usually they find a finger tip and waky scientists then go off and describe a wild tale of the whole creature.
But as we know, it was the Devil that put them in the ground, just to test our faith. Evil_monster

All we needs ta no is rite thur in the Bible. We don't needs ta be sirchin in da durt!

We aint cum fro' no monkeys, wes was created whole, fully furmed in ta likeyness of God.

Hallaluja! Praise be Jesus!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
10-09-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 09:21 PM by Full Circle.)
I love this stuff.

Your link didn’t work so here’s another from NatGeo, make sure to watch the embedded video.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/...on-change/

NOVA live streaming documentary
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/d...anity.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-09-2015, 09:14 PM
I heard about this, this morning, & am reserved in my excitement. It will be some time before anything more substantial is known.
10-09-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: another interesting new homo sapienish find
Weather Channel oddly enough posted about this on facebook so I saw it! Very cool, you should see the comments Christians are posting though lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
10-09-2015, 10:57 PM
(10-09-2015 09:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Weather Channel oddly enough posted about this on facebook so I saw it! Very cool, you should see the comments Christians are posting though lol

On Facebook? I can just imagine.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-09-2015, 03:35 AM
naledi -> d alien Consider

Coincidence? I think not. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
11-09-2015, 04:30 AM
Threads merged again.

11-09-2015, 05:30 AM
Oh I can just imagine the comments Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-09-2015, 05:47 AM
(11-09-2015 04:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Threads merged again.

Do tell us if you get tired and we'll send someone round to wipe the sweat off your manly brow.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-09-2015, 06:09 AM
(11-09-2015 05:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Threads merged again.

Do tell us if you get tired and we'll send someone round to wipe the sweat off your manly brow.

Someone? Please describe her.

Thanks.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post