anyone been to freeport bahamas or from there?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2016, 09:48 PM
anyone been to freeport bahamas or from there?
We will be in the Bahamas this summer and wanted to know what's the best place to eat , fine dining.? It will be our anniversary and I wanted something special. Thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: anyone been to freeport bahamas or from there?
(29-03-2016 09:48 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  We will be in the Bahamas this summer and wanted to know what's the best place to eat , fine dining.? It will be our anniversary and I wanted something special. Thanks Smile

If you want fine dinning than the Flying Fish is probably your all around best bet, it was really good when I was there and a quick look on Tripadvisor shows that's still the case.

That said if your in Freeport and you don't go to Giovanni's and Banana Bay you are missing out, though I spent most of my restauranting at Molly Malone's pub because I'm predictable and a creature of habit at times. They also had Guinness.Drooling I'm actually delighted to see that Giovanni's and Banana Bay are both highly rated as well Smile

(If you go to Giovanni's try the cheesecake, it's bloody fantastic.)

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
30-03-2016, 12:51 AM
(30-03-2016 12:36 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 09:48 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  We will be in the Bahamas this summer and wanted to know what's the best place to eat , fine dining.? It will be our anniversary and I wanted something special. Thanks Smile

If you want fine dinning than the Flying Fish is probably your all around best bet, it was really good when I was there and a quick look on Tripadvisor shows that's still the case.

That said if your in Freeport and you don't go to Giovanni's and Banana Bay you are missing out, though I spent most of my restauranting at Molly Malone's pub because I'm predictable and a creature of habit at times. They also had Guinness.Drooling I'm actually delighted to see that Giovanni's and Banana Bay are both highly rated as well Smile

(If you go to Giovanni's try the cheesecake, it's bloody fantastic.)
Thank you. Do you know if they have any romantic nights that you can do? We will be staying at the grand lucayan resort. I'm looking for something highly romantic. Maybe a big luau at the beach with enternment or something to that effect. Thanks

Or a picnic on the beach or snorkeling with romantic something I don't know.
30-03-2016, 04:58 PM
I've been to Rhyl... Does that count?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2016, 08:25 PM
I found a company that does a bonfire on the beach. It sounds very nice and I think what I'm looking for. It will be our anniversary while there. So I wanted one romantic night! Wink
30-03-2016, 08:49 PM
My girlfriend's family is from there. I can ask her mom.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2016, 04:01 AM
(30-03-2016 08:49 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  My girlfriend's family is from there. I can ask her mom.

Awesome Smile