anyone else creeped out by dolls?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: anyone else creeped out by dolls?
"Coos and has a heartbeat"...yeah, a bit creepy BUT there's always a bright side!

Take them in your arms into a mall and then "fumble" and "accidentally" punt it down the escalator...laughs all around Evil_monster

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
30-01-2015, 09:06 AM
(30-01-2015 08:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  "Coos and has a heartbeat"...yeah, a bit creepy BUT there's always a bright side!

Take them in your arms into a mall and then "fumble" and "accidentally" punt it down the escalator...laughs all around Evil_monster

Bet - the next "Jackass" movie will use a couple of those suckers...

Bunjee cord baby, Skydiving baby, baby juggling, baby football (as the ball) baby bowling (same as football) all come to mind.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Now if I but one at a flea market or something I will but it in the seat and buckle it up just to see people's reactions. Lmao
30-01-2015, 05:40 PM
(29-01-2015 10:39 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Today on a neighborhood sale page someone posted a picture of the doll they were selling, it looked so real, I started to wonder if they were actually trying to sell an infant. Ohmy

When I was little I was in church and some lady had a Cabbage Patch "preemie" (with her and her toddler) and she was just far enough away that I couldn't see it very well. She dropped it on its head, and I thought, "OMFnG, she just dropped that baby on its head !" Gasp

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Put one in a car seat and leave it on the roof of your car and drive around. Good times. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
30-01-2015, 08:27 PM
(30-01-2015 08:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  Put one in a car seat and leave it on the roof of your car and drive around. Good times. Big Grin

You're not right in the head. Facepalm
Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-01-2015, 08:27 PM
(30-01-2015 08:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  Put one in a car seat and leave it on the roof of your car and drive around. Good times. Big Grin

Well, you could always use a couple of them for the car pool only lanes...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
30-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Take one on a plane, let others see you have a baby, then place it in the overhead compartment while shushing it and talking to it in baby talk. Fun for all!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
30-01-2015, 09:57 PM
(30-01-2015 08:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

You're not right in the head. Facepalm
Rolleyes

Soitenly!
31-01-2015, 02:14 AM
No, I accepted and came to terms with their constant watching, judging, and nightly debates on whether or not to smother me with my own pillow when I was very young. Yes

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post