are tinfoil hats dry-clean only?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: are tinfoil hats dry-clean only?
This is obviously a trick question conspired by the Illuminati. One should never take off their tin foil hat. It only allows them to get a clearer reading of the microchips they put in the fillings.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
18-02-2016, 02:00 PM
(18-02-2016 01:48 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Tin foil hats should never be washed. You've bought into the big detergent conspiracy.

Organic detergents handmade by Mongolian child slaves with natural oils are perfectly fine. You also need to chant Ayurvedic hymns over them for maximum cleanliness. You are broadly correct though, Monsanto has been moving in on tinfoil hat washing products over the past few years and no one in government has the will to stop them.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-02-2016, 02:17 PM
(18-02-2016 02:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 01:48 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Tin foil hats should never be washed. You've bought into the big detergent conspiracy.

Organic detergents handmade by Mongolian child slaves with natural oils are perfectly fine. You also need to chant Ayurvedic hymns over them for maximum cleanliness. You are broadly correct though, Monsanto has been moving in on tinfoil hat washing products over the past few years and no one in government has the will to stop them.

I'm assuming that they must be diluted to at least a 4C concentration to be maximally effective.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
18-02-2016, 02:20 PM
(18-02-2016 02:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 02:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  Organic detergents handmade by Mongolian child slaves with natural oils are perfectly fine. You also need to chant Ayurvedic hymns over them for maximum cleanliness. You are broadly correct though, Monsanto has been moving in on tinfoil hat washing products over the past few years and no one in government has the will to stop them.

I'm assuming that they must be diluted to at least a 4C concentration to be maximally effective.

Indeed. As everyone knows, the more you dilute it, the stronger it gets! Which has unsettling implications for dinosaur pee.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-02-2016, 02:46 PM
I just let the rain do the job for me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-02-2016, 02:55 PM
(18-02-2016 02:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  I just let the rain do the job for me.

Microwave ovens work as well.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Nevermind. I'll just get one of these.

[Image: honey-i-blew-up-the-kid-AFPKA2.jpg]

With this I'll be able to control the aliens' thoughts and make them do what I want. Unless they have tinfoil.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
18-02-2016, 04:56 PM
You're wasting your time. The ancients had the answer.

[Image: large_spartan_helmet_300_movie_3d_model_...38805c.jpg]

To clean:
[Image: HDGelCopperCleaner.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
18-02-2016, 06:02 PM
(18-02-2016 04:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're wasting your time. The ancients had the answer.

[Image: large_spartan_helmet_300_movie_3d_model_...38805c.jpg]

To clean:
[Image: HDGelCopperCleaner.jpg]

Must have worked. Most SCIFs still use copper shielding to keep signals from wandering off Tongue

'Murican Canadian
18-02-2016, 07:00 PM
(18-02-2016 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 12:36 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Hmm... maybe it'd be easier to stick it in the oven for about five minutes on broil.

That would eventually cause the foil to become brittle.

Wudn't it brittle to begin wit?