at bucky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2015, 08:15 PM
at bucky
Hey Bucky, two things.

First, awhile back in a thread you mentioned a study on minimum viable education parameters. I googled that but all I could find were results on minimum viable products. If you could give me a link, I would really appreciate it as I would really like to read that study.

Second, once or twice I've noticed you've used greek on the forum. Since you are majoring in scripture, my question is do you know koine greek, and if so how much? Also since I know you like the old testament do you also know Hebrew? I'm just curious because I'm also learning koine greek and I hope to memorize every word that occurs more than thrice in The gospels this summer.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2015, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2015 09:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: at bucky
(30-04-2015 08:15 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Hey Bucky, two things.

First, awhile back in a thread you mentioned a study on minimum viable education parameters. I googled that but all I could find were results on minimum viable products. If you could give me a link, I would really appreciate it as I would really like to read that study.

Second, once or twice I've noticed you've used greek on the forum. Since you are majoring in scripture, my question is do you know koine greek, and if so how much? Also since I know you like the old testament do you also know Hebrew? I'm just curious because I'm also learning koine greek and I hope to memorize every word that occurs more than thrice in The gospels this summer.

I'll look for the studies when I have time. The answer to the two questions is "yes'.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Cool, thanks a lot.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
01-05-2015, 03:07 AM
What, is yer PM broke? Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-05-2015, 04:40 AM
Yea, as HoC said, what the fuck is wrong with using PM. That's what it's there for....
*insert general insult here*
01-05-2015, 04:42 AM
Meh, forgot that PM existed. I virtually never use it.

- my friend Marc
01-05-2015, 04:43 AM
(01-05-2015 04:42 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Meh, forgot that PM existed. I virtually never use it.

Maybe you should into using it than so we don't have the forum spammed with threads that should in fact be PMs.
01-05-2015, 11:09 PM
(01-05-2015 04:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 04:42 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Meh, forgot that PM existed. I virtually never use it.

Maybe you should into using it than so we don't have the forum spammed with threads that should in fact be PMs.

oh stick it in your ear....muffs Smile

- my friend Marc
[+] 2 users Like TarzanSmith's post