atheism and theism themselves

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2014, 03:49 PM
atheism and theism themselves
Hear ye!Hear ye, thou hast come unto thy to defeat atheists and theists alike,so i will tell you one thing:one asks as the other will answer,so this thread is about why you are an atheist which is why you good sir/madam will have to consider yourself an excellent man/woman of argument trying to convince the very elite in this so called debate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: atheism and theism themselves
Just to make sure you won't fail too much read this first
http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?t...._agnostic
01-03-2014, 04:13 PM
if you mean to tell me to be more precise, this is more about gnostics than it is about agnostics
01-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Oh god.
For a minute there I thought absols was back.
[+] 3 users Like englishrose's post
01-03-2014, 04:18 PM
(01-03-2014 03:49 PM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  Hear ye!Hear ye, thou hast come unto thy to defeat atheists and theists alike,so i will tell you one thing:one asks as the other will answer,so this thread is about why you are an atheist which is why you good sir/madam will have to consider yourself an excellent man/woman of argument trying to convince the very elite in this so called debate.

Just to let you know, your language fails. Translation:

"Listen all! Listen all, you has come to your to defeat atheists and theists alike...."

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
01-03-2014, 04:19 PM
(01-03-2014 04:17 PM)englishrose Wrote:  Oh god.
For a minute there I thought absols was back.

We do not speak his name.

01-03-2014, 04:21 PM
(01-03-2014 04:18 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 03:49 PM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  Hear ye!Hear ye, thou hast come unto thy to defeat atheists and theists alike,so i will tell you one thing:one asks as the other will answer,so this thread is about why you are an atheist which is why you good sir/madam will have to consider yourself an excellent man/woman of argument trying to convince the very elite in this so called debate.

Just to let you know, your language fails. Translation:

"Listen all! Listen all, you has come to your to defeat atheists and theists alike...."

yeah i'm still new to the whole shakespearian thing, even if the term "shakespearian" might be completely wrong, this is how I label this language, also my main language isn't engish
01-03-2014, 04:23 PM
and ladies and gentlemen this is how you draw people to a thread
01-03-2014, 04:24 PM
(01-03-2014 04:21 PM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 04:18 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Just to let you know, your language fails. Translation:

yeah i'm still new to the whole shakespearian thing, even if the term "shakespearian" might be completely wrong, this is how I label this language, also my main language isn't engish

Shakespearean is actually a legitimate term, but the older English is more commonly called Elizabethan.

[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
01-03-2014, 04:27 PM
(01-03-2014 04:24 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 04:21 PM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  yeah i'm still new to the whole shakespearian thing, even if the term "shakespearian" might be completely wrong, this is how I label this language, also my main language isn't engish

Shakespearean is actually a legitimate term, but the older English is more commonly called Elizabethan.

so the whole thy thou thine hast etc etc, should i call it Shakespearian or Elizabethan?