atheism and theism themselves

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: atheism and theism themselves
And I for one who was told that atheists were smart and reasonable enough to focus on the big picture in any subject, well, it turns out I trusted the wrong delivered information, and as I think one of you previously said, this series of arguments was nothing but a waste of time, or was it? for I have gained some knowledge as some of you might have.
So adios, good people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 06:25 AM
(02-03-2014 06:20 AM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  And I for one who was told that atheists were smart and reasonable enough to focus on the big picture in any subject, well, it turns out I trusted the wrong delivered information, and as I think one of you previously said, this series of arguments was nothing but a waste of time, or was it? for I have gained some knowledge as some of you might have.
So adios, good people.

Ok keep running you little coward Cool
02-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Btw
Quote:Hear ye!Hear ye, thou hast come unto thy to defeat atheists
Prophecy not fulfilled^^
02-03-2014, 07:31 AM
(02-03-2014 06:20 AM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  And I for one who was told that atheists were smart and reasonable enough to focus on the big picture in any subject, well, it turns out I trusted the wrong delivered information, and as I think one of you previously said, this series of arguments was nothing but a waste of time, or was it? for I have gained some knowledge as some of you might have.
So adios, good people.

I did learn that old adage of "take 50 away from someone's self proclaimed IQ will be their correct one" , is actually very accurate.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
02-03-2014, 08:24 AM
So adios, good people.

Smart and reasonable enough to disabuse you of your delusions of grandeur (that's Big Words for telling you that you are full of shit).

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-03-2014, 08:29 AM
(02-03-2014 07:31 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I did learn that old adage of "take 50 away from someone's self proclaimed IQ will be their correct one" , is actually very accurate.

More like 150 in this case.

(01-03-2014 03:49 PM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  Hear ye!Hear ye, thou hast come unto thy to defeat atheists and theists alike blah blah blah...

..."Come unto thy..." fucking what?

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-03-2014, 08:41 AM
(02-03-2014 08:29 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 03:49 PM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  Hear ye!Hear ye, thou hast come unto thy to defeat atheists and theists alike blah blah blah...

..."Come unto thy..." fucking what?

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mk4kvb9mTW1s9n4cro1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
02-03-2014, 09:22 AM
(02-03-2014 02:26 AM)dreamwalker777 Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 06:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No, it isn't. It is a mythological history of a group of bigoted racist desert dwelling sheepherders who were subjected to invasion and conquest throughout their history because of their occupying a place on a major strategic trade route between Assyria and Egypt. Now if you are saying that 99% of it never happened you are pretty close to correct. You are also a heretic in any of the thousands of branches of christianity.
and here people is how you make someone angry, even if he doesn't admit it, i know he actually is, connaissance et manipulation, huehuehuehue,
now why would you say they are racist?
i shall ask about the other ideas later

Read the old testament. The Hebrews had the same notions of purity of blood and race mixing that the KKK does. Calling them racist bigoted misogynistic and xenophobic just means you have reading comprehension. Actually I think their unwillingness to mix with the"gentiles" is a main reason the hebrews were always backwater bumpkins that were never a player on the world stage. Lack of interaction meant their military was way behind in weapons tech (see the passages on Iron Chariots that Yahweh is unable to defend against) and thus they were easily conquered by whatever the dominant power in the region at the time was.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-03-2014, 09:26 AM
So adios, good people.

Well fuck, he ran away. I wanted to see his logical apologetics.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-03-2014, 09:31 AM
(02-03-2014 09:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
So adios, good people.

Well fuck, he ran away. I wanted to see his logical apologetics.

I wanted to see him defeat atheists like he promised. I wanted to see how he would destroy us and sink the whole atheist community.
But unfortunately all theists threats are empty.