atheist jewelry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2013, 10:16 AM
atheist jewelry
do you wear anything? what would you want to wear if you didnt care if it made it blatantly clear you were an atheist at the sight of it? i ask because i am proud of my views, beliefs/non-beliefs, and i want to know what is the most well known symbol of atheism. i have a fsm but no one really knows what it is lol. i still get old ladies that i help(i work in retail) asking me what congregation i go to and how blessed i am.
just want some opinions on firstly, what you would choose, if anything, and secondly what do you think is the most recognized symbol of atheism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: atheist jewelry
(29-06-2013 10:16 AM)stashthegoods Wrote:  do you wear anything? what would you want to wear if you didnt care if it made it blatantly clear you were an atheist at the sight of it? i ask because i am proud of my views, beliefs/non-beliefs, and i want to know what is the most well known symbol of atheism. i have a fsm but no one really knows what it is lol. i still get old ladies that i help(i work in retail) asking me what congregation i go to and how blessed i am.
just want some opinions on firstly, what you would choose, if anything, and secondly what do you think is the most recognized symbol of atheism.

Here's my favorite site for stuff like that

http://evolvefish.com/

Damn! They now have a TTA lapel pin. How about that?

http://www.EvolveFISH.com/fish/product5755.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-06-2013, 10:40 AM
I've been wanting jewelry too. I've dug out my old unicorn necklace for now.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
29-06-2013, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 11:03 AM by houseofcantor.)
Man, how can I have jewelry for lack of belief? Big Grin

(29-06-2013 10:16 AM)stashthegoods Wrote:  ...what is the most well known symbol of atheism.

I see this

[Image: atheist_symbol_locket-r7b4c8fad20c247d3b...a1f726.jpg]

I know wtf you're talking about. Thumbsup

What sounds like a plan to me, however, is to go back to painting Gwyneth on my wardrobe. market my "living word of gwynnite." I love that girl, cause she's inspirational. Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user