automatic writing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: automatic writing
Automatic writing is just one step sideways from "speaking in tongues"...............

Utter bullshit, uttered by utter bullshitters....................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-07-2016, 09:15 PM
(27-07-2016 05:31 PM)genericamerican22 Wrote:  what is the athiest explantion for automatic writing? again my goal in asking these is not to change someone else's mind but for me, even though ill always believe in god most likely. Ithink what automatic writing is, is someone can write a song without even thinking about it, christians explain it as demons but how do athiest explain it?

Do you even Google? Facepalm

It is stupid, ignorant questions like this that mark one as intellectually lazy or dishonest.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-07-2016, 11:09 PM
I can write all sorts of things without thinking about them. I am also especially talented in interpreting automatic writing.

This one from my 3 year old
[Image: DNBIaKC.jpg]

Accurate line by line interpretation:

My mommy is the best ever

She's so pretty

She's so smart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 9 users Like Losty's post
27-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-07-2016, 11:37 PM
(27-07-2016 08:01 PM)jabeady Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 05:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Demons...definitely Demons. Evil_monster

Perhaps I need to have my Aura cleansed Consider

https://www.oralin.com
Or your colon.

Just an idea.

Not the same thing?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Demons are best guess. Atheist have nothing that can beat such simple answer perfect in its simplicity.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
30-07-2016, 03:51 AM
(27-07-2016 05:31 PM)genericamerican22 Wrote:  What is the atheist explanation for automatic writing? [...]

Simple answer? So called "automatic writing" does not exist. Next question please.

Note: "athiest" = atheist. Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
30-07-2016, 05:04 AM
(30-07-2016 03:51 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Note: "athiest" = atheist. Facepalm

Unless he was asking for an explanation that was athier than any other explanation.

We could define athy to mean "based on evidence" and then we have athy, athier, athiest

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-07-2016, 07:24 AM
I can sometimes write like that, or paint, or design landscapes - I hit a point where it just all comes together and flows. I tend to say I'm on a roll, or my juices are flowing.

I think it's because your brain has found all the relevant info you have and you just need to externalize it. No demons needed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-07-2016, 03:42 PM
@ genericamerican22: All you do in this forum is post one thread after the other. Each with either 2 sentences as OP or a link or some shit like that. And there is never a sign that you thought about the topic or that you read and think about the responses in a thread. It is likely that you are just a troll that will vanish sooner or later.

Ontopic: Do your friggen research and write a proper introduction. At least show that there is ANY thought process behind what you ask. Don't just blurt out stuff and then vanish until you blurt out the next thing on your mind. Use google and read up on the topics you want to discuss.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post