bad history

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 10:07 AM
bad history
so I tried this romanian forum, but it was closed for registration. so I registered to this atheist forum instead. after posting my first thread, I got eventually banned for trolling. all I did was posting I doctored photo of a guy that called me f*ing stupid. then maybe another one.
problem is I really wanted a piece of advice about priest being paid by the state while I'm struggling to make money. when I explain to a catholic chick why calling priest parasites is not the same as calling blacks criminals, I got "the flan on the face". so by the rules, you can't be offensive, but if you are too smart it doesn't matter either.
whatever, I don't really care, but I thought I might stop this before I end up on my atheist island while all the religious priests have all the fun. right now I feel alone, try to make the littlest of it. but I refuse to accept those bearded freaks have all the power.
hope this make sense. thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: bad history
(01-11-2016 10:07 AM)jebus Wrote:  ...

It didn't. But welcome to TTA anyway.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Are you currently living in a country where there is no separation of church and state?
01-11-2016, 10:54 AM
(01-11-2016 10:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Are you currently living in a country where there is no separation of church and state?

LOL I live in romania where people are very religious. priest are threatening that the state should give their old proprieties back, from the middle ages, unless they are paying salaries. there's even this movement to make the constitution less gay friendly. it's just eastern europe I guess Smile
01-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Welcome! I hope you find a place here to chill.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
01-11-2016, 11:09 AM
(01-11-2016 10:07 AM)jebus Wrote:  so I tried this romanian forum, but it was closed for registration. so I registered to this atheist forum instead. after posting my first thread, I got eventually banned for trolling. all I did was posting I doctored photo of a guy that called me f*ing stupid. then maybe another one.
problem is I really wanted a piece of advice about priest being paid by the state while I'm struggling to make money. when I explain to a catholic chick why calling priest parasites is not the same as calling blacks criminals, I got "the flan on the face". so by the rules, you can't be offensive, but if you are too smart it doesn't matter either.
whatever, I don't really care, but I thought I might stop this before I end up on my atheist island while all the religious priests have all the fun. right now I feel alone, try to make the littlest of it. but I refuse to accept those bearded freaks have all the power.

Hey Jebus.

Yeah a little hard to read.

It sounds like the jist of what you're saying is you got banned for trolling on sights so you're trying this one now.

My advice is as long as you contribute to the conversion and only sprinkle in trolling here and there to make a point. Then everything could be fine and dandy. When it become your whole persona. People are going to get tired of it and the ban hammer may be brought in.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
01-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Welcome to TTA. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-11-2016, 11:14 AM
(01-11-2016 11:09 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 10:07 AM)jebus Wrote:  so I tried this romanian forum, but it was closed for registration. so I registered to this atheist forum instead. after posting my first thread, I got eventually banned for trolling. all I did was posting I doctored photo of a guy that called me f*ing stupid. then maybe another one.

Hey Jebus.

It sounds like the jist of what you're saying is you got banned for trolling on sights so you're trying this one now.

My advice is as long as you contribute to the conversion and only sprinkle in trolling here and there to make a point. Then everything could be fine and dandy. When it become your whole persona. People are going to get tired of it and the ban hammer may be brought in.

Agreed. Treat everyone with respect even if you disagree with them (or they disagree with you), and you shouldn't have any problem with being able to stick around to have conversations or just to vent about your country's religious policies.
01-11-2016, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 11:35 AM by DLJ.)
Quote:Hey Jebus.

this place looks nice, there's a totally different dynamic. besides there is another forum I used and I wasn't trolling. maybe this is a place for thinking Smile
01-11-2016, 11:50 AM
I have a beard and am offended by that. Are you an anti beardite?