bad weekend.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 12:35 AM
bad weekend.
Well, this was a lengthy wall of post that I just erased. The simple version:

-had to house/pet sit for family, twice a day- due to geriatric cat- on the other side of the city (that should have been the first warning).
-got flat tire
-can't change flat tire because rim is too small and won't come off, have to wait till Monday
-borrow very 'neat' and 'specific' family members car to feed/medicate geriatric cat with two messy, sticky, mucky kids in tow, for the weekend
-cat pees everywhere in house- SICK!
-spill bucket of paint on self while doing home renos at my own home
-throw out neck while hacking a bush into the tree it's supposed to be in front yard
-a different family member accidentally takes my house keys with them after (surprise!) visiting (also bringing their new (large) puppy to show me, or should i say my whole house, including the top of the couch and the curtains)
-scary tail-whipping iguana escapes at pet-sitting family members house. Have to round up like cattle and stuff it back in cage, easier said than done.
-child breaks piece of arm off a gnome at house-sitting family members home, a gnome that they stole to take pics with and return to a beloved friend (whom's gnome is beloved to them)

Seriously thought I was in a meet the fockers movie or something. Sad I mean nothing terribly bad happened, but dealing with one shitty scenario after another sucked.

And tomorrow I get to break the broken gnome news to aforementioned family members.

Just thought you should all know this about my weekend... or thought I should just get this all out somewhere. Either way, how was your weekend?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-08-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: bad weekend.
(27-08-2012 12:35 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, this was a lengthy wall of post that I just erased. The simple version:

-had to house/pet sit for family, twice a day- due to geriatric cat- on the other side of the city (that should have been the first warning).
-got flat tire
-can't change flat tire because rim is too small and won't come off, have to wait till Monday
-borrow very 'neat' and 'specific' family members car to feed/medicate geriatric cat with two messy, sticky, mucky kids in tow, for the weekend
-throw out neck while hacking a bush into the tree it's supposed to be in front yard
-a different family member accidentally takes my house keys with them after (surprise!) visiting (also bringing their new (large) puppy to show me, or should i say my whole house, including the top of the couch and the curtains)
-scary tail-whipping iguana escapes at pet-sitting family members house. Have to round up like cattle and stuff it back in cage, easier said than done.
-child breaks piece of arm off a gnome at house-sitting family members home, a gnome that they stole to take pics with and return to a beloved friend (whom's gnome is beloved to them)

Seriously thought I was in a meet the fockers movie or something. Sad I mean nothing terribly bad happened, but dealing with one shitty scenario after another sucked.

And tomorrow I get to break the broken gnome news to aforementioned family members.

Just thought you should all know this about my weekend... or thought I should just get this all out somewhere. Either way, how was your weekend?

All that, and then your post got erased. That's a rough weekend. Hope your week is better.
27-08-2012, 12:50 AM
(27-08-2012 12:43 AM)Jeff Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 12:35 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, this was a lengthy wall of post that I just erased. The simple version:

-got flat tire

All that, and then your post got erased. That's a rough weekend. Hope your week is better.

Ha ha. No, I erased it. It was so much more detail that it was a novel and no one would have even read the first sentence after seeing that.

Thanks! I hope so too, I have too much shit to do.
27-08-2012, 12:51 AM

-got flat tire

Awww, LJ, that's a very sucky weekend Sad
It can only get better...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
27-08-2012, 01:00 AM

-got flat tire

Wow so many animals! Sounds like jumanji!

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.”
― Baruch Spinoza
[+] 2 users Like Alice's post
27-08-2012, 01:01 AM
I spent my weekend dealing with crap as well.

Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend but don't forget that you're a total badass! We all love ya!
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
27-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Sucky weekend, sorry to hear. *hugs* have a nice big chocolate cookie *offering*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
27-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Well you've certainly given me a great Monday morning as I sat her chuckling at your misfortune.
Thank you! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-08-2012, 05:33 PM
(27-08-2012 01:32 AM)Leela Wrote:  Sucky weekend, sorry to hear. *hugs* have a nice big chocolate cookie *offering*

Mmm, come move next door and be a good neighbour to me Big Grin

(27-08-2012 09:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well you've certainly given me a great Monday morning as I sat her chuckling at your misfortune.
Thank you! Thumbsup

I should have charged a thread view admission. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Booo...sucky weekends are bad.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy