basic clothing and tips for a cruise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 08:43 AM
basic clothing and tips for a cruise
As some know we are going in a cruise in January. Ud love to hear what tips or hacks or clothing or what type of clothing or double duty clothing and accessories I should bring. Now remember we will be flying so I'd like to get everything in a carry on bag. Don't know if that is realistic or not.

But anything anyone can offer I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: basic clothing and tips for a cruise
The only stuff I took was my undress blues, one set of trops, and one change of civvies...........

Different sorta cruise.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-07-2015, 08:56 AM
(28-07-2015 08:44 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The only stuff I took was my undress blues, one set of trops, and one change of civvies...........

Different sorta cruise.....

heh

Haha I know what you are talking about. My sister in law my in the navey for years.
Thanks for the tip
28-07-2015, 09:01 AM
They usually have at least one dinner that is semi-formal and they may do optional pictures, so you'll want to be prepared for that. Other than that, a thong bikini, sundress, some sandals and a hat should serve your purposes. You'll want to pack appropriately for any excursions, but that depends on what you are doing.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
28-07-2015, 09:03 AM
I would get a really good carry on bag if you don't already have one. I would bring two bathing suits, a cover up, 2 nice dresses for dinner (nice, somewhat fancy summer dresses that are light and not bulky) 2 pairs of shorts, two tops, a night shirt (tommy hilfiger makes cute ones) and two sets of light workout clothes if you are planning on working out, sneakers, flip flops, a nice pair of shoes to go with your dresses for dinner. (And of course don't forget bras and underwear Big Grin )When you get to Florida (after your cruise), you can always do laundry at a laundromat and buy other things if need be.
28-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Just make sure whatever you take is at least one size larger than you think you wear. Cruises are wall to wall food, 24/7.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
28-07-2015, 06:12 PM
(28-07-2015 08:43 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  As some know we are going in a cruise in January.

Traditionally ... leather. Angel

[Image: cruising.jpg]

But I note you say "in" a cruise rather than "on" a cruise, so ... still leather.

[Image: tom_cruise_leather_jacket_portrait_wallp...0x1024.jpg]

Bon Voyage!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-07-2015, 06:28 PM
If you expect to buy clothing items during the cruise you might pack light on purpose and wear what you buy most of the trip. I think wearing new clothing during a trip adds a dimension of freshness - why go experience something exotic and new in old clothes when new clothes heighten the sense of escape. Also, you don't start the trip with one suitcase and come home with two, having had to buy an extra one to get both the old and new clothes home.

That's if your budget includes a wardrobe provision. If it doesn't, then I'd bring things that expand, as ThinkerBelle observed, because the waistline expansion curve is the exact reciprocal of the disposable cash reserve curve as the trip proceeds Tongue