bb buttons screwed up...really annoying

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Any time I try to use one of the buttons when making a post (for the last week or so) I get this...

[undisclosed=undisclosed]

with a red [CLOSE TAGS] message in the upper right-hand corner.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to fix this? BTW I am using Win 7, and FF for my browser. Thanks in advance!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2012, 11:39 PM
(22-10-2012 11:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Any time I try to use one of the buttons when making a post (for the last week or so) I get this...

[undisclosed=undisclosed]

with a red [CLOSE TAGS] message in the upper right-hand corner.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to fix this? BTW I am using Win 7, and FF for my browser. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, it's been happening to me too. We have our crack team of needy experts working around the clock to get it taken care of.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
22-10-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: bb buttons screwed up...really annoying
I made a thread about this a few months ago because I have had and still have the very same problem.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ons-broken
22-10-2012, 11:43 PM
There was a Firefox upgrade a couple weeks ago. Mine stopped then. They still work,in IE, but IE is so f'd up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
22-10-2012, 11:44 PM
(22-10-2012 11:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I made a thread about this a few months ago because I have had and still have the very same problem.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ons-broken

Ah, well, in that case you need a new team and better nerds. Also, since this is essentially a unnecessarily redundant thread feel free to delete.

22-10-2012, 11:45 PM
(22-10-2012 11:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There was a Firefox upgrade a couple weeks ago. Mine stopped then. They still work,in IE, but IE is so f'd up.

Come to think of it, that is probably when mine quit working as well....

22-10-2012, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 12:29 AM by Vosur.)
(22-10-2012 11:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There was a Firefox upgrade a couple weeks ago. Mine stopped then. They still work,in IE, but IE is so f'd up.
Yes, because you're using Windows XP. Tongue I've been on the "IE sucks" side for as long as I've been using computers, but IE 9, which is included in Windows 7, is actually a decent browser.
22-10-2012, 11:48 PM
It apparently has some gobbledygook about the database being hosted on different servers. Deep is looking into doing some tweaking.
And then after that, he'll try to fix the problem. Big Grin.

I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Just type the HTML. Honestly... it's probably quicker to type it than push the buttons/highlight the text and push the button.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-10-2012, 12:28 AM
(23-10-2012 12:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Just type the HTML. Honestly... it's probably quicker to type it than push the buttons/highlight the text and push the button.
Can you create a compilation of the different BB-codes? I don't know the ones for text alignment and color and size adjustment.