bb buttons screwed up...really annoying

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: bb buttons screwed up...really annoying
(23-10-2012 12:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Just type the HTML. Honestly... it's probably quicker to type it than push the buttons/highlight the text and push the button.

That works most of the time, but I don't have everything memorized. For example, inserting a video from such and such place, which usually means youtube. Then I have to look it up, or decide the post wasn't worth it, which means I have to convince myself it isn't worth it....

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 02:32 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-10-2012 12:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 12:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Just type the HTML. Honestly... it's probably quicker to type it than push the buttons/highlight the text and push the button.
Can you create a compilation of the different BB-codes? I don't know the ones for text alignment and color and size adjustment.

There are some HTML codes, in the Help Section. Maybejust add to them.
Also tomorrow I will do a restore point to before the upgrade, and see what happens.
They work fine in Google Chrome.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

23-10-2012, 01:41 AM
(23-10-2012 12:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 12:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Can you create a compilation of the different BB-codes? I don't know the ones for text alignment and color and size adjustment.

There are some HTML codes, in the Help Section. They just add to them.

Also tomorrow I will do a restore point to before the upgrade, and see what happens.

Are you drunk? Also, I need help to find the Help Section apparently. By the way I am a little.

I can remember the basics, but I haven't fooled around with this much in many years before I somehow wound up here. Now that I think of it, how the hell did I wind up here?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4qsOywYBTq9SECevy_8I...oPOKJnf-vQ]

23-10-2012, 02:22 AM
ok short list for quick typers:

Code:
[quote] code [/quote]
[quote=username]bla [/quote]
[s]crossed out[/s]
[i]italic text[/i]
[u]underlined[/u]
[img]url of image[/img]
[color=red]Red Text[/color] OR [color=#FF0000]Red Text[/color]
[list] [*]Entry 1 [*]Entry 2 [/list]

Here the output of the code above:
Quote:bla

username Wrote:bla

fat
crossed out
italic text
underlined
[Image: 5lookhere.gif]
Red Text OR Red Text
  • Entry 1
  • Entry 2

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-10-2012, 02:34 AM
(23-10-2012 01:41 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 12:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There are some HTML codes, in the Help Section. They just add to them.

Are you drunk? Also, I need help to find the Help Section apparently. By the way I am a little.

I can remember the basics, but I haven't fooled around with this much in many years before I somehow wound up here. Now that I think of it, how the hell did I wind up here?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4qsOywYBTq9SECevy_8I...oPOKJnf-vQ]

Nope. Not drunk. Ever.
[spoiler] .... [/spoi ler]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

23-10-2012, 04:23 AM
If I learned one thing from doing a mafia game, it's how to change text to green

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]