being gay as a gift from god???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 06:51 PM
being gay as a gift from god???
check out this video and tell me what you think...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: being gay as a gift from god???
It is a gift from Ace, the one true god.

[Image: gayerjesus.png]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
19-03-2016, 10:21 PM
(19-03-2016 08:00 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It is a gift from Ace, the one true god.

[Image: gayerjesus.png]

I bet he's into bondage and rough trade. Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-03-2016, 12:33 AM
If people are going to be religious, I would rather they be loving toward people who may be different from them and accepting of their lifestyles. Of course, in a perfect world, I'd wish for no religion. But if you have to believe in a magical leprechaun, then at least be accepting of others loving who they want.
20-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Two things...

Oprah Winfrey has disseminated more misinformation, untruths, hypocrisy, deceit, dissimulation, irrationality, and pseudoscience than possibly any other media personality in recent memory. Her TV shows are a welcoming cesspool for the fraudsters, the charlatans, the snake-oil salesmen, the god-botherers, the woo-meisters and the bullshitters.

Think Dean Radin, Deepak Chopra, Jenny McCarthy, John Edward, Sylvia Browne, Richard Hoagland, Suzanne Somers, Daniel Shenton, Ted Haggard, Dr Phil McGraw, Dr Christiane Northrup, Dr Mehmet Oz, and all the other CAM hucksters.

Secondly, this sort of unabashed tripe is grist for Winfrey's moneygrubbing mill. An African-American bloke who's homosexual, and who's been "granted" acceptance by a couple of rabid sky pilots to join the real world—because they claim being gay is a "gift" from god. Wow! See Oprah's big eyes! See Oprah fawn! See Oprah amaaazed! See Oprah patronise!

—Pardon me a moment while I puke.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
20-03-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm still not convinced that people are "born gay," just like I wasn't born not liking the color blue. Your sexual attraction can be influenced by a lot of things, I'm sure (though I'm willing to bet "God" isn't one of those things, especially the same god who purportedly called gay people an abomination Rolleyes )

Also, everything SYZ said. Oprah is so full of shit. I could never stand to watch her show. Oprah's job is to tell people what they want to hear, and often that means distorting the truth.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-03-2016, 01:54 PM
(20-03-2016 12:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If people are going to be religious, I would rather they be loving toward people who may be different from them and accepting of their lifestyles. Of course, in a perfect world, I'd wish for no religion. But if you have to believe in a magical leprechaun, then at least be accepting of others loving who they want.

You underestimate the power of a religions holy book bee san

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube