ben carson?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: ben carson?
Uh oh, twitter's on the case now. Big Grin

#BenCarsonWikipedia

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Ben Carson was talking to bias mainstream media. Oh, my gosh! Thank you Ben Carson, you told them in their faces what millions of Americans can not tell them in their faces:
Mainstream media, you are so bias it is beyond anything. You can not even hide it any more. Shame on you, mainstream media.
My respect to Ben Carson for standing up against this monster, bias hypocrites in main stream media.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
07-11-2015, 02:53 PM
let's have a definition - what is mainstream media?. I suspect that like certain terms such as "family values" it all depends on what your bias is.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
07-11-2015, 03:20 PM
What I learned from watching Obama run for president is that if you're not going to vote for the black candidate then you're a racist. If you disagree with his points its only because you're a racist. If you think he's not being truthful, it's only because you're a racist.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
07-11-2015, 03:31 PM
(07-11-2015 03:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  What I learned from watching Obama run for president is that if you're not going to vote for the black candidate then you're a racist. If you disagree with his points its only because you're a racist. If you think he's not being truthful, it's only because you're a racist.

[Image: yYObK.gif]

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-11-2015, 03:32 PM
(07-11-2015 03:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  What I learned from watching Obama run for president is that if you're not going to vote for the black candidate then you're a racist. If you disagree with his points its only because you're a racist. If you think he's not being truthful, it's only because you're a racist.

This is exactly what I have learned. They helped Obama to become president. They didn't even hide it.
This is not what media suppose to do.

07-11-2015, 03:32 PM

If you fail to recognize his legitimacy as POTUS you are racist.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-11-2015, 03:33 PM
(07-11-2015 02:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  let's have a definition - what is mainstream media?. I suspect that like certain terms such as "family values" it all depends on what your bias is.

Few examples: CNN, MSNBC

07-11-2015, 03:35 PM
(07-11-2015 03:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 02:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  let's have a definition - what is mainstream media?. I suspect that like certain terms such as "family values" it all depends on what your bias is.

Few examples: CNN, MSNBC

How about a definition instead of examples. Or you could define what makes any particular example the case and another Non-example not the case.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-11-2015, 03:36 PM
(07-11-2015 03:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  

This is exactly what I have learned. They helped Obama to become president. They didn't even hide it.
This is not what media suppose to do.

Who are "they" Alla?