ben carson?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: ben carson?
(07-11-2015 06:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  I see some bias towards Democrats and Liberals when I watch Fox News.
I even don't like when David Silverman was appearing at some programs he didn't have opportunity to say what he wanted to say.
And I see some other things I disagree with.

So when the Wall Street Journal blasted him as a fucking liar are you claiming that they are part of the "liberal media" too?

Before you worry about Carson you had best extract your head from your own ass.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
09-11-2015, 07:55 PM
(09-11-2015 07:24 PM)Bran Muffin Wrote:  More on his home/Shrine To Ben Carson -

Inside Ben Carson's eccentric Maryland mansion - complete with a shrine to himself, gold leaf columns and a portrait WITH Jesus

Pictures of Carson's 48-acre mansion in Upperco, Maryland, reveal insight into the mind of retired neurosurgeon
Carson bought the eight-bedroom, 12-bathroom, property in Baltimore County, with his wife Lacena in 2001
The family room features a massive wall dedicated to Carson's career with countless awards, pictures and diplomas

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3r30h0DDV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No offense to his wife but with the money he made from the sales of his book couldn't he afford a dentist for her? She has quite the overbite. She almost reminds me of a African American version of Eleanor Roosevelt.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Just getting back to the original point on the pyramids and the grain silos, I disagree that this doesn't matter and it's not an issue that impacts anyone. While this specific comment has no real impact in the real world, the thought process that gets him there is very much something that needs to be looked at.

A person who is willing to completely disregard any and all evidence that contradicts his predetermined world view and who lacks the intellectual integrity and curiosity to seek out truth is fundamentally unqualified to hold any elected office. The pyramids were not fucking grain silos. It's not a matter of debate or differing opinions between experts. There is no guess work involved here. The people that built the fucking things left written records explaining, in detail, what their purpose was. They were tombs built to honor dead kings, who they believed were gods. You don't get to have a contrary opinion on a fact. And, the idea that facts are disposable, and that a person who believes that is seriously being considered as the President of the United States, is beyond horrifying.

As for this issue of bias, whether or not the media is biased, I think the stories and questions being raised on Carson are absolutely legitimate. When you put out a narrative on yourself, checking its veracity is fair game. Integrity and honesty count. When you put out a stupid theory like the pyramids are grain silos, it's fair game to call into question your ability to be make decisions based on facts.

I seriously do not understand the appeal of this guy. The idea that a person who doesn't have the slightest idea of how government works is going to come in and have a positive impact is beyond ludicrous. I get that people are fed up with career politicians. But, vacuous morons - no matter how successful in their original profession - are not a viable alternative.

The Republicans have really become a joke. The cast of lunatics they have managed to cobble together is really pathetically sad. All this is doing is propelling Clinton into the White House There are going to be millions of people who simply hold their nose and vote for her because the alternatives are just too horrifying.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
10-11-2015, 02:39 PM
(07-11-2015 09:58 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Im looking for a good website that makes Ben Carson look like the fraud he really is. Please and thank you.

Another thing I just saw Michael Shermer put on twitter is this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTei1SUUcAAoqB_.jpg

Though I would say it's a little excessive on it's remarks but perhaps that's also what would help your attempted aim. I'd say several of his life stories are just, uncorroborated or unproven to any degree over certainly false. They certainly sound like exaggerations or misremembering details he used in his books to spice up his life story.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-11-2015, 03:03 PM
(09-11-2015 08:02 PM)BnW Wrote:  Just getting back to the original point on the pyramids and the grain silos, I disagree that this doesn't matter and it's not an issue that impacts anyone. While this specific comment has no real impact in the real world, the thought process that gets him there is very much something that needs to be looked at.

A person who is willing to completely disregard any and all evidence that contradicts his predetermined world view and who lacks the intellectual integrity and curiosity to seek out truth is fundamentally unqualified to hold any elected office. The pyramids were not fucking grain silos. It's not a matter of debate or differing opinions between experts. There is no guess work involved here. The people that built the fucking things left written records explaining, in detail, what their purpose was. They were tombs built to honor dead kings, who they believed were gods. You don't get to have a contrary opinion on a fact. And, the idea that facts are disposable, and that a person who believes that is seriously being considered as the President of the United States, is beyond horrifying.

As for this issue of bias, whether or not the media is biased, I think the stories and questions being raised on Carson are absolutely legitimate. When you put out a narrative on yourself, checking its veracity is fair game. Integrity and honesty count. When you put out a stupid theory like the pyramids are grain silos, it's fair game to call into question your ability to be make decisions based on facts.

I seriously do not understand the appeal of this guy. The idea that a person who doesn't have the slightest idea of how government works is going to come in and have a positive impact is beyond ludicrous. I get that people are fed up with career politicians. But, vacuous morons - no matter how successful in their original profession - are not a viable alternative.

The Republicans have really become a joke. The cast of lunatics they have managed to cobble together is really pathetically sad. All this is doing is propelling Clinton into the White House There are going to be millions of people who simply hold their nose and vote for her because the alternatives are just too horrifying.

Beautifully said BnW! I thought that Ben Carson would pick up evangelicals, so it is not surprising to me that he is doing as well as he is. I find it hard to believe that he will do much better with the long list of utterly stupid shit he has recently said. Then again Busch was like a non-stop assembly line of stupid sayings and he was elected twice. Maybe there is a part of the republican electorate that likes stupid.
12-11-2015, 08:17 AM
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/...x-marriage

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
12-11-2015, 10:18 AM
I so hope that he's the Republican nominee, and Bernie's the Dem's.

What a fuckin' delusional douche Carson is. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 10:41 AM
[Image: Carson-Attkisson-2.jpg]

[Image: ben-carson-smile.jpg?itok=qcCO4JfY]

I feel a little bad for Ben Carson. I think the poor guy is just sleep walking threw this election campaign. When he wakes up he's going to be so surprised.

WAKE UP BEN!

[Image: ben_carson8-620x412.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
13-11-2015, 01:19 PM
(07-11-2015 10:12 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Try any news outlet.

The guy's like a beautiful woman with a shitty, high pitched nasal voice.....

You're really attracted, until she opens her mouth....

there's a song lyric that remind me of carson

"I'm a blonde bimbo girl in a fantasy world"