bigfoot technology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2015, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2015 09:14 PM by TheInquisition.)
RE: bigfoot technology
(15-12-2015 02:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 12:15 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  How many people have been shot because they where dressing in a Bigfoot costume?

I hate to admit I have watched this Finding Bigfoot show...but only because it's kind of hilarious ...

Those guys came out to an area close to where I live, it's a wildlife reserve that I walk in quite often. They discovered coyotes out there late at night, I knew that was what they would find. They just left the area when the coyotes started howling. Laugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
15-12-2015, 04:22 PM
(15-12-2015 04:09 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 02:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hate to admit I have watched this Finding Bigfoot show...but only because it's kind of hilarious ...

Those guys came out to an area close to where I live, it's a wildlife reserve that I walk in quite often. They discovered coyotes out there late at night, I knew that was what they would find. They just left the area when they the coyotes started howling. Laugh out load

Too funny! Laugh out load Every show is the same--hear local townspeople's encounter with bigfoot, go in the woods at night, look for bigfoot, do bigfoot howls, find nothing, go home, repeat Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
16-12-2015, 10:26 AM
(15-12-2015 04:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 04:09 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Those guys came out to an area close to where I live, it's a wildlife reserve that I walk in quite often. They discovered coyotes out there late at night, I knew that was what they would find. They just left the area when they the coyotes started howling. Laugh out load

Too funny! Laugh out load Every show is the same--hear local townspeople's encounter with bigfoot, go in the woods at night, look for bigfoot, do bigfoot howls, find nothing, go home, repeat Tongue

You for got the most important step. find nothing, but say you found something. We heard a tree fall over. I'm not saying it was Big Foot. But it was Big Foot.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
16-12-2015, 10:38 AM
(16-12-2015 10:26 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 04:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Too funny! Laugh out load Every show is the same--hear local townspeople's encounter with bigfoot, go in the woods at night, look for bigfoot, do bigfoot howls, find nothing, go home, repeat Tongue

You for got the most important step. find nothing, but say you found something. We heard a tree fall over. I'm not saying it was Big Foot. But it was Big Foot.

Laugh out load You're right. I forgot Facepalm Any sound, movement, etc. ='s bigfoot Yes

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-12-2015, 11:21 AM
The Channel 4 documentary Bigfoot Files was a bit of fun. Hair samples are collected from all over the place and DNA tested. The various results came back as, unsurprisingly, Brown Bear, Horse and Cow.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
16-12-2015, 11:27 AM
My favorite is Todd Standing's videos of BigFoot Laugh out load You can see BigFoot clear as day at the 1:10 mark Facepalm

16-12-2015, 11:31 AM
(16-12-2015 11:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My favorite is Todd Standing's videos of BigFoot Laugh out load You can see BigFoot clear as day at the 1:10 mark Facepalm

Hilarious !! It looks like he snuck up on Bigfoot when he was taking a shite!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
16-12-2015, 11:33 AM
(16-12-2015 11:31 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 11:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My favorite is Todd Standing's videos of BigFoot Laugh out load You can see BigFoot clear as day at the 1:10 mark Facepalm

Hilarious !! It looks like he snuck up on Bigfoot when he was taking a shite!

He has a whole host of ridiculous videos of his supposed BigFoot encounters. Hobo

16-12-2015, 02:27 PM
I did hear however of a DNA study in Germany. They ask anyone that had hair samples or other body parts to send it into them and they would run a DNA test on it. Thousands of world wide samples came in. Not surprisingly no Big Foots. BUT they did find some animals that where believed to be extinct.

Here is an article on the study.
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/c...9/20140161

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
04-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Arise! Cone forth from your grave, dead thread!

Iay amyay credilblyinay ordbay!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.