bizaro world poolitics{god forgive me for asking}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 12:22 AM by kunoxian drive.)
bizaro world poolitics{god forgive me for asking}
I was just listening to a radio interview of the author of the book.."accidental super power.... And it laid down the author's prediction that every country in the world is going to hell in a hand-basket except America. That's good/bad and all.. He seemed like an expert, but my brain came up with the wildest scenario under what he was proposing.. Say the world did go to hell in a hand basket. Well, except America... And then we could only save some of the countries, but in a bizarro way.. Basically, they would have to become the next four states of America. My vote would be for Britain, England, South Korea and Japan..... If you are an American.... What do you think.. What countries would you want to see an American flag over.. {non-invassion of cource.... Stick to the scenario....} to anybody else how desperate would you have to be to become the 51st state... Lastly, how much trouble would the world have to consider this.......

p.s. it's just a what if but I like that the 51st and 52nd states of south korea or japna.. wouldn't need a passport any more... I am just funning around any way. please don't take me seriously.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply