blended family question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: blended family question
(09-11-2015 07:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Send over an case of empty milk jugs.....

That'll teach her a lesson....

Wink

And a case of cranberry juice, plus seven pounds of coffee. Laugh out load

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2015, 04:18 PM
(09-11-2015 03:20 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 07:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Send over an case of empty milk jugs.....

That'll teach her a lesson....

Wink

And a case of cranberry juice, plus seven pounds of coffee. Laugh out load

Maybe a bunch of asparagus?

Ok, seriously, I don't know... I'd stay out of it. But, if you really felt like you had say something, go with what B&A said. Be brief, but firm.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
09-11-2015, 04:21 PM
(09-11-2015 04:18 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 03:20 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  And a case of cranberry juice, plus seven pounds of coffee. Laugh out load

Maybe a bunch of asparagus?

Ok, seriously, I don't know... I'd stay out of it. But, if you really felt like you had say something, go with what B&A said. Be brief, but firm.

Years ago a mate of mine had a truckload of sand delivered to his neighbour across the street. They just dumped it on his lawn one day. Imagine my mate's horror when the guy just used it! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Good question if she is telling the truth? Thanks for reminding me. I am going to stay out of it. Not going to say anything. But if he is doing this, then wtf is he thinking and why is he doing it? I don't understand?
Im just going to watch from the side lines and see what happens. Ill let you all know too. Just so weird.
09-11-2015, 05:27 PM
(09-11-2015 01:47 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  So today his ex called and said she was having problems with the 20 year old. Apparently he is peeing in water bottles and leaving them open in his room. According to her he has like 20 in there and it reaks!!
(09-11-2015 05:15 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  But if he is doing this, then wtf is he thinking and why is he doing it? I don't understand?

So the first thing to do is ask what purpose he is trying to achieve. If it's to replace the water in one of them old fashioned fire extinguishers with piss and drive to the red light district of DC and give all the street walkers a massive golden shower, well, who hasn't done that. He still should cap them though.

EDIT: oops, didn't see this was in the PIS forum. Give me a couple minutes to find a more appropriate forum.

#sigh
10-11-2015, 02:06 AM
(09-11-2015 05:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 01:47 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  So today his ex called and said she was having problems with the 20 year old. Apparently he is peeing in water bottles and leaving them open in his room. According to her he has like 20 in there and it reaks!!
(09-11-2015 05:15 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  But if he is doing this, then wtf is he thinking and why is he doing it? I don't understand?

So the first thing to do is ask what purpose he is trying to achieve. If it's to replace the water in one of them old fashioned fire extinguishers with piss and drive to the red light district of DC and give all the street walkers a massive golden shower, well, who hasn't done that. He still should cap them though.

EDIT: oops, didn't see this was in the PIS forum. Give me a couple minutes to find a more appropriate forum.
Girly girly girly!!! Lmao
10-11-2015, 09:18 AM
I know people who've done that, and it always boiled down to pure laziness, or a burning desire to be alone. (Leaving the sanctity of one's room means you might encounter someone you'd rather not see.)
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post