book bloged

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2017, 09:32 PM
book bloged
I've gone daft again.... a new idea has just hit me and I actually think it might work to do a summer event like I want.... I think I can do it as a blog.. taking some of my stories that have already been writen and turning them into one year events. realizing a chapter on each until each event is done.... kind of like marvel does but more anime-ish.. the oly problem is getting the spelling ad grammar done for each chapter or chapter part... this way of looking art things has really lit a fire under me.... I like the idea.. wat do you guys think....

p.s. should I create a patreon for it....
p.s.s. es the events will be on current projects... just more spread out..... and within each universe I have created....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: book bloged
I'm not sure I 100% follow. If you mean normal chapter books for a single event, a few authors have done similar. I'm not saying don't do it. On the contrary, I say go for it.

For spelling and grammar... Well, that would require diligent study. Even software isn't fantastic all the time.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
03-05-2017, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 04:08 PM by kunoxian drive.)
I mean like three books around the same events but different stories. think like marvel or dc do.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
03-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Oh, so like when DC had the Blackest Night storyline, and the other titles address it?

If I'm right, I say go for it. I've seen TV shows and movies that did that, but three separate books on the same event would be interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post