book your flight now.. roflao

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2016, 07:37 PM
book your flight now.. roflao
I know I have told some people this but If I die and I happen to be wrong about there being no afterlife.... this is what I would prefer.. me as a hot blasain female ninja {a.k.a kunoichi} would a hord of weapons and magic powers in the slip stream zombie apocalypse in survival mode.... preferably I would be dropped in as I drive a motorcycle of an airplane while its in the air and parachute in with y supplies...

so knowing that... I got three questions.... 1. wouldn't that be awesome.... 2. what would your preferred after life be... 3. do you think I have to much time to think about this stuff.. roflao....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
26-03-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: book your flight now.. roflao
(26-03-2016 07:37 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I know I have told some people this but If I die and I happen to be wrong about there being no afterlife.... this is what I would prefer.. me as a hot blasain female ninja {a.k.a kunoichi} would a hord of weapons and magic powers in the slip stream zombie apocalypse in survival mode.... preferably I would be dropped in as I drive a motorcycle of an airplane while its in the air and parachute in with y supplies...

so knowing that... I got three questions.... 1. wouldn't that be awesome.... 2. what would your preferred after life be... 3. do you think I have to much time to think about this stuff.. roflao....
I've met a few hot blasians. They weren't ninjas (as far as I know), but I'm sure they could make the outfit.

If there is an afterlife with reincarnation, would there be a way to opt out?
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
26-03-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: book your flight now.. roflao
Ninjas. Cool.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post