breaking free of xianity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: breaking free of xianity
(24-12-2013 08:42 AM)GaëlK7 Wrote:  Even in the Bible itself, at times, the myth of Satan seems very, very close to that of Prometheus.

If none of our current superstitions as a species existed, others would have been invented because the same scientific ignorance of humans existed and credulity breeds bullshit claims.

The motif is the same "good vs evil" in comic book form in which people stupidly believe is a reality.

No connection between the two needed. Human psychology explains why humans invent super heros and super villains.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: breaking free of xianity
(24-12-2013 05:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 03:04 AM)viking Wrote:  oh the last part I want to distance myself from

Well, based on biblical evidence Laughat Satan does seem to be the emancipator compared to jahweh the enslaver.

Satan gets my vote.

Thumbsup

Well, I was gonna ask for a debil for Christmas, but PJ tole me I already have one.
What am I to do? What should someone who has everything ask for ?
Two debils ? A matching pair ?
That's the ticket.

Jebus is lard.

(Happy holidays... you heathen peeps).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply