breatharianism lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2014, 06:30 PM
breatharianism lol
omg, I can't stop laughing out loud as I read the absolute crazy BS on this pseudoscience religion. Check it out for a laugh...

Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism. According to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana, and some practitioners believe that it is possible for a person to survive on sunlight alone. The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy practiced as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet. Facepalm

Breatharianism is considered a lethal pseudoscience by scientists and medical professionals, and several adherents of these practices have died from starvation and dehydration. Laughat

http://www.breatharian.com

here is some....choice excerpts...

THE ASCENSION Of THE WORLD DID HAPPEN RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
DECEMBER 21, 2012
There will be a limited amount time or a grace period for people of the EARTH WORLDS to learn how to SURVIVE these new energies.
My Immortality workshops will be extended to
MARCH 23, 2015
To survive the deadly heat energies
of the Ascension process that did occur on
December 21, 2012,
there is a requirement for Humanity to prepare for that time.
THERE IS A REQUIREMENT TO CLEAR ALL OF THE PAST LIFE KARMIC/NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT YOU MIGHT CARRY BECAUSE THESE ENERGIES CANNOT BE TAKEN TO A HIGHER DIMENSION (5D EARTH), OR A HIGHER VIBRATION. IF YOU HAVE NOT CLEARED THESE ENERGIES FROM YOUR PHYSICAL BODIES, THE IMPACT OF THE ENERGIES COMING ON DECEMBER 21, 2012 WILL DESTROY ALL THOSE NEGATIVE ENERGIES. AND IN DOING SO, THE PHYSICAL BODY WHICH IS HOLDING THOSE ENERGIES WILL ALSO BE DESTROYED! Blink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''THE EMPOWERED ASCENSION''
OR
"IMMORTALITY " WORKSHOPS
BY
Wiley Brooks, Breatharian,
Spiritual Teacher, Inter-dimensional Traveler, and Founder of
The Breatharian Institute Of America

WORKSHOPS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE March 23, 2015
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breatharian Institute Of America
The five magical 5th dimensional words.

1. Jot Niranjan

2. Omkar

3. Rarankar

4. Sohang

5. Sat Nam

Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditatiing time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are.

It is better to have some diet coke in your bloodstream (if possible) before starting the meditation exercise. You may drink as much as you desire of diet coke in the 20 oz and 1 liter sizes and at McDonald's (with caffeine) in the plastic bottles only. The double-quarter-pounder/with cheese meal at McDonald's is the other part of this diet. Try to eat at least one meal a day for at least for 1 month (30 days) to get started. Go back to my web site periodically to see if you can start to feel the magic/love (The love energy from my writings) after reading a few paragraphs.

It is OK to drink from the cups when eating at McDonald. I highly recommend that you eat at McDonalds when ever possible. All McDonalds are constructed on properties that are protected by 5th Dimenstional high energy/spiritual portals. As you continue to use this meditation/diet program you will start to feel the difference in the atmosphere when eating inside of a McDonalds and outside.

If you are in Europe: substitute the HAMBURGER ROYAL WITH CHEESE for the double-quarter with cheese and COCA COLA LIGHT for the diet coke. (DRINK ONLY THE COCA COLA LITE).

It is also acceptable to combine 2 quarter-pounders with cheese burgers to make one double-quarter pounder. if you can't get the double-quarter-pounder with cheese where you live.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT DRINK WATER OF ANY KIND OR FROM ANY SOURCE AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY,DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS OR VEGETABLES DOING THIS REGIME!!!

PLEASE READ THE STORY OF THE BREATHARIANS BY CLICKING ON THE "BREATHARIANS" TAB, FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE "5 MAGIC WORDS AND THE DIET!!!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Drooling

man I just LOVE religion

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
22-06-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: breatharianism lol
(22-06-2014 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  It is better to have some diet coke in your bloodstream (if possible) before starting the meditation exercise. You may drink as much as you desire of diet coke in the 20 oz and 1 liter sizes and at McDonald's (with caffeine) in the plastic bottles only. The double-quarter-pounder/with cheese meal at McDonald's is the other part of this diet. Try to eat at least one meal a day for at least for 1 month (30 days) to get started. Go back to my web site periodically to see if you can start to feel the magic/love (The love energy from my writings) after reading a few paragraphs.

It is OK to drink from the cups when eating at McDonald. I highly recommend that you eat at McDonalds when ever possible. All McDonalds are constructed on properties that are protected by 5th Dimenstional high energy/spiritual portals. As you continue to use this meditation/diet program you will start to feel the difference in the atmosphere when eating inside of a McDonalds and outside.

If you are in Europe: substitute the HAMBURGER ROYAL WITH CHEESE for the double-quarter with cheese and COCA COLA LIGHT for the diet coke. (DRINK ONLY THE COCA COLA LITE).

It is also acceptable to combine 2 quarter-pounders with cheese burgers to make one double-quarter pounder. if you can't get the double-quarter-pounder with cheese where you live.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT DRINK WATER OF ANY KIND OR FROM ANY SOURCE AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY,DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS OR VEGETABLES DOING THIS REGIME!!!

So that's why there are so many overweight people in the US - they are all at McDonald's drinking coke and eating cheeseburgers just to cleanse their bodies for the rapture! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
22-06-2014, 08:43 PM
(22-06-2014 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  omg, I can't stop laughing out loud as I read the absolute crazy BS on this pseudoscience religion. Check it out for a laugh...

Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism. According to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana, and some practitioners believe that it is possible for a person to survive on sunlight alone. The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy practiced as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet. Facepalm

Breatharianism is considered a lethal pseudoscience by scientists and medical professionals, and several adherents of these practices have died from starvation and dehydration. Laughat

http://www.breatharian.com

here is some....choice excerpts...

THE ASCENSION Of THE WORLD DID HAPPEN RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
DECEMBER 21, 2012
There will be a limited amount time or a grace period for people of the EARTH WORLDS to learn how to SURVIVE these new energies.
My Immortality workshops will be extended to
MARCH 23, 2015
To survive the deadly heat energies
of the Ascension process that did occur on
December 21, 2012,
there is a requirement for Humanity to prepare for that time.
THERE IS A REQUIREMENT TO CLEAR ALL OF THE PAST LIFE KARMIC/NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT YOU MIGHT CARRY BECAUSE THESE ENERGIES CANNOT BE TAKEN TO A HIGHER DIMENSION (5D EARTH), OR A HIGHER VIBRATION. IF YOU HAVE NOT CLEARED THESE ENERGIES FROM YOUR PHYSICAL BODIES, THE IMPACT OF THE ENERGIES COMING ON DECEMBER 21, 2012 WILL DESTROY ALL THOSE NEGATIVE ENERGIES. AND IN DOING SO, THE PHYSICAL BODY WHICH IS HOLDING THOSE ENERGIES WILL ALSO BE DESTROYED! Blink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''THE EMPOWERED ASCENSION''
OR
"IMMORTALITY " WORKSHOPS
BY
Wiley Brooks, Breatharian,
Spiritual Teacher, Inter-dimensional Traveler, and Founder of
The Breatharian Institute Of America

WORKSHOPS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE March 23, 2015
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breatharian Institute Of America
The five magical 5th dimensional words.

1. Jot Niranjan

2. Omkar

3. Rarankar

4. Sohang

5. Sat Nam

Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditatiing time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are.

It is better to have some diet coke in your bloodstream (if possible) before starting the meditation exercise. You may drink as much as you desire of diet coke in the 20 oz and 1 liter sizes and at McDonald's (with caffeine) in the plastic bottles only. The double-quarter-pounder/with cheese meal at McDonald's is the other part of this diet. Try to eat at least one meal a day for at least for 1 month (30 days) to get started. Go back to my web site periodically to see if you can start to feel the magic/love (The love energy from my writings) after reading a few paragraphs.

PLEASE READ THE STORY OF THE BREATHARIANS BY CLICKING ON THE "BREATHARIANS" TAB, FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE "5 MAGIC WORDS AND THE DIET!!!

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Drooling

man I just LOVE religion

This shit reminds me of the woman who thought she could live on light alone and ended up giving up and very malnourished.

Clearly these people do not even begin to have a passing understanding of basic cellular biology: Human can't perform photosynthesis or chemosynthesis for energy. Human need energy intake. Human eat, gain chemicals. Cells brake down chemicals. Make energy. Human without intake die; not enough energy.

What is so hard to understand about that?! What is wrong with these people?!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-06-2014, 08:33 AM
I like to chalk it down to the old "ignorance is bliss" as I simply cannot comprehend people being this stupid.

I can't. I simply can't.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
23-06-2014, 08:35 AM
I should put the founder in for a Darwin's award lol

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-06-2014, 09:15 AM
(23-06-2014 08:35 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I should put the founder in for a Darwin's award lol

That was my first thought.

Natural selection ROCKS! Let it be.

(22-06-2014 06:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ...
5. Sat Nam

Vietnamese GPS?

Huh

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
23-06-2014, 10:24 AM
I first heard about the breatharians in the 70s when I was a teen; I remember it being mentioned on a television situation comedy.(Barney Miller)

I went to the library and looked into it and recall thinking, 'hmm... this kind of practice might be ok for maybe a full day of pure meditation and reflection but, I can't see anyone actually living substantially on just air.' Being enthusiastic and curious and of course, invincible as only a teenager can be, I tried it! Thumbsup

I made it a full 24 hours and from this experiment, I made 2 discoveries:
1.) Malnourishment can simulate being high (at least, what I decided must be "high")
2.) A very skinny teen with an extremely high metabolism, needs a lot of food or fainting will occur.
Dodgy
I'm amazed to find the breatharians are still around... and subsisting on junk food!?! Evidently, one of us felt the need to progress beyond the teen years. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
23-06-2014, 12:59 PM
(23-06-2014 10:24 AM)kim Wrote:  I first heard about the breatharians in the 70s when I was a teen; I remember it being mentioned on a television situation comedy.(Barney Miller)

I went to the library and looked into it and recall thinking, 'hmm... this kind of practice might be ok for maybe a full day of pure meditation and reflection but, I can't see anyone actually living substantially on just air.' Being enthusiastic and curious and of course, invincible as only a teenager can be, I tried it! Thumbsup

I made it a full 24 hours and from this experiment, I made 2 discoveries:
1.) Malnourishment can simulate being high (at least, what I decided must be "high")
2.) A very skinny teen with an extremely high metabolism, needs a lot of food or fainting will occur.
Dodgy
I'm amazed to find the breatharians are still around... and subsisting on junk food!?! Evidently, one of us felt the need to progress beyond the teen years. Shy

hehe the "prep phase" where they shovel Mcfatty's and diet coke into their mouth just cracks me up. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Isn't this satire? I know about the real thing, but why diet coke and cheese burgers? Isn't this like the opposite of living of air? Why not fruits instead of coke+cheeseburgers? I think this is just a joke to see who is stupid enough to believe it.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Yes Natural Selection does indeed rock. Thumbsup
I know this sounds cold but...
I can't help but feel that the Human Race is better off without these people. Drinking Beverage