breatharianism lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: breatharianism lol
(23-06-2014 01:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Isn't this satire? I know about the real thing, but why diet coke and cheese burgers? Isn't this like the opposite of living of air? Why not fruits instead of coke+cheeseburgers? I think this is just a joke to see who is stupid enough to believe it.

Yup, I think I'm with you on this one. It's gotta be Poe.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 03:28 PM
(23-06-2014 02:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 01:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Isn't this satire? I know about the real thing, but why diet coke and cheese burgers? Isn't this like the opposite of living of air? Why not fruits instead of coke+cheeseburgers? I think this is just a joke to see who is stupid enough to believe it.

Yup, I think I'm with you on this one. It's gotta be Poe.

I have spent too long around the interwebs and on this planet in general to not suspect legitimate stupidity here...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-06-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't recall any of that Coke or McDonalds stuff when I learned about the breatharians Consider but they were big on "energy absorbing" breath. They were quite serious about it and seemed to push the healthy life of sitting on one's ass and meditating for at least 3 or 4 hours a day.

Reading the OP... sounds like some kind of parody.

But you never know about people who think life sustaining energy can all be absorbed just through breathing. Blink I also think it's pertinent to refer to number 1 of my findings; these people were all probably real high even before they got into "energy absorbing" breath. Maybe that explains their munchies. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-06-2014, 01:57 PM
breatharianism lol
I get all of my calories from meditation and positive energy flows.
29-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Hear ye the words of Darwin... Thou must remedy thy stupidity, or thou shall be selected against.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Wow! Reminds me of all the youtube vids on 5 day fasts, they are funny to watch. I cringe at how the organs are. My sister had a CCU patient my age die in front of her because he did a dumb fast and then went and ate a large fast-food meal to break his fast. All the flora and fauna in his body was so effed that the new meal shocked him and killed from his throat down past his stomach- it was grey and dead and not revivable.

I predict the McDs stuff came in after a fast when someone was tripping from not having efficient energy for their organs so it because all 'important spiritual properties' event for them.
29-06-2014, 11:24 PM
(29-06-2014 11:17 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! Reminds me of all the youtube vids on 5 day fasts, they are funny to watch. I cringe at how the organs are. My sister had a CCU patient my age die in front of her because he did a dumb fast and then went and ate a large fast-food meal to break his fast. All the flora and fauna in his body was so effed that the new meal shocked him and killed from his throat down past his stomach- it was grey and dead and not revivable.

I predict the McDs stuff came in after a fast when someone was tripping from not having efficient energy for their organs so it because all 'important spiritual properties' event for them.

I remember seeing a guy talking about people starving in Africa, and asking why charities can't send actual food to them, instead of the famine powder they're often seen eating.

This demonstrates why...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2014, 06:34 AM
The Coke and MickeyD references made me wonder, too.

Breatharianism is dangerous. Here's an Australian 60 Minutes clip from a few years ago about a woman called Jasmuheen who agreed to prove she could survive just on air. She was monitored 24 hours per day by (female) security staff and examined on a daily basis by a doctor. The doctor called the 'trial' off after 4 days. Jasmuheen also denies any responsibility for the deaths of several people who were following her teachings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCuzUd4eC0