camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: camping
(25-04-2016 01:02 PM)skyking Wrote:  Maybe they can't get smoke in their clothes and hair on the house side of the lake? Big Grin

Naw -- they have a firepit at the house too.......

I suspect there's weird group sex going on -- or something........

Blink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 08:29 PM
(25-04-2016 01:02 PM)skyking Wrote:  Maybe they can't get smoke in their clothes and hair on the house side of the lake? Big Grin

That's one of the things I like about camping, when we get tired of the fire and go to bed. Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
26-04-2016, 06:59 AM
First thing I did after I got the trailer home was remove the "RV queen" mattress and platform. It was 74" long and so am I . It was so not happening. I knocked together a new platform and rolled out a king size mattress.
[Image: bed1_zps4wducdvo.jpg]
[Image: bed5_zpseltm8iwj.jpg]

The bathroom wall was now 5" from the end of the mattress, but I had already planned to hammer out all the walls.
[Image: wall2_zpsv432kt29.jpg]
[Image: wall3_zps4hgnrqae.jpg]
patched the holes in the floor, and rolled out new vinyl.
[Image: wall4_zpsytcaunxf.jpg]
[Image: wall5_zpsrrucnllq.jpg]

Installed a new 24x36 shower pan and put the toilet next to that.
[Image: wall6_zpst4wxvpne.jpg]
No wall between the bathroom and the bedroom, just going to have a curtain there.
There is a pocket door at the top of the step up to seal it off from the rest of the trailer.
Removed the little torture sofa and chair, and installed a 7' long futon with 7" memory foam mattress, and an ekornes stressless recliner and ottoman. Thank you craigslist.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
13-05-2016, 07:48 AM
My wife put in for a sanity break next week, so I am looking for spots along the Columbia Gorge and by Mt Adams and Mt. Hood to go chill out.
It is a little early for the high country, still have snow about.
14-05-2016, 07:51 PM
I can't remember the last time that insleptinstent plushphptptpy

(remind me to stop drinking later)

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
14-05-2016, 08:11 PM
(13-05-2016 07:48 AM)skyking Wrote:  My wife put in for a sanity break next week, so I am looking for spots along the Columbia Gorge and by Mt Adams and Mt. Hood to go chill out.
It is a little early for the high country, still have snow about.

There are several campgrounds along the gorge. If you're camping way up on Mt. Hood or in the upper Cascades you might run into some snow on the ground but in the lower regions it's ok. I think it's past snowing. I think. Unsure

My husband and I went camping on our honeymoon. We used to go camping all the time but I think I camped myself all out. We stay in hotels now. Yes

Please visit Crown Point along the Columbia Gorge. I could meet you out there. It's a visual wonder.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Crown point is now on the list Smile
15-05-2016, 09:49 AM
I am as close as I want to get to camping right now. With everything in the house is disarray I am tense. There are a couple shirts I have been looking for that seem to disappeared into the void. Can't use my closet...all bedroom furniture crammed into one tiny room. No bed...sleeping on couches.

Blech! I want my house back...windows, ceilings, walls, floors...and everything put back where it belongs...damnit. Sad

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-05-2016, 09:53 AM
(25-04-2016 09:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I love camping. It's my best therapy. I really like remote places, so a camper isn't really an option. My rig these days is a bit smaller...

[Image: 15we4ra.jpg]
[Image: 9kqtqh.jpg]
[Image: zj6poo.jpg]

I like the luxury of a camper too though. I figure so long as you love it, you're doing it right.

Looks like a bear sized burrito. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
19-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Nice Smile our trailer must be like a Red Box then. We are safe till the bears get credit cards.
Currently on the banks of the Hood River. Will post pictures when we have a chance.