camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: camping
(21-11-2016 09:56 PM)skyking Wrote:  Mt. Baker holds the record at 95 feet . This is far too much of a good thing. they also had 25 feet in a month up there. No, I have never gone skiing up there.

I just edited my post to include Mt. Baker's snowfall.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-11-2016, 09:39 AM
The weather has finally turned off cool here so I am pumped to get back out in the woods. I sleep in a Hennessy in the summertime to get up off the ground away from the snakes and bugs. But once its cold, I prefer to just roll up in my bag next to the fire. Gonna get my angel out in the woods with me this year. She's never been camping before. Shocking She may require a tent, but we will see. One thing I know, it will definitely be warmer. Thumbsup

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
22-11-2016, 09:45 AM
(22-11-2016 09:39 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  The weather has finally turned off cool here so I am pumped to get back out in the woods. I sleep in a Hennessy in the summertime to get up off the ground away from the snakes and bugs. But once its cold, I prefer to just roll up in my bag next to the fire. Gonna get my angel out in the woods with me this year. She's never been camping before. Shocking She may require a tent, but we will see. One thing I know, it will definitely be warmer. Thumbsup

Hennessy's are awesome. Thumbsup

I hope your angel enjoys your camping trip! I think if you ease her into it, she'll have fun. And if you do a few lil romantic things along the way, it'll be something she remembers and loves.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-11-2016, 06:59 PM
We tried to stay at Deception pass state park today. Tried is the operative word. The F-18s were in a low pattern right over the campground, and Katie was wanting to get under my wife's skin each time they roared overhead . We put her in the trailer and she hid under the edge of the bed, shivering pitifully.
We drove down to Fort Casey and are rocking and rolling in 25mph winds and rain, right next to the Keystone ferry dock. Waterfront camping yay Smile
The ferry comes and goes every hour and a half or so.