can an atheist be conservative?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: can an atheist be conservative?
(21-07-2015 01:53 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  im talking about the vast majority of cases use your imagniation here take out the element of racism and consider of the metaphysical event of the bailout itself if obama was white and bush black would they have done the things they did YES. it dosent matter which party they come from. If bush passed something called obama care it would still suck ass and he would have passed it. if people dont have good health care and retirement pensions the banks that pay for left and right campaigns make more money

Holy shit nothing you posted makes any sense.

You're too general while you ignore specific differences.

Also, the "metaphysical event of the bailout"? WTF?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 02:12 PM by nintendo2190.)
do you truly believe that the left would ban guns or stop financing the war machine?

the us has most gun deaths
most people in prison
one of the highest crime rates
most police officers on the street

NO ONES BANNING GUNS OR LOWERING THE DEFENCE BUDGE SON making to much money
21-07-2015, 02:14 PM
(21-07-2015 02:09 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  do you truly believe that the left would ban guns or stop financing the war machine?

the us has most gun deaths
most people in prison
one of the highest crime rates
most police officers on the street

NO ONES BANNING GUNS OR LOWERING THE DEFENCE BUDGE SON making to much money

I have no idea what you are even talking about anymore. You are off on some conspiracy tangent now without any supporting evidence for your claim that Democrats = Republicans.

-Rick
21-07-2015, 02:26 PM
okay be open minded with me you believe that christianity is a man religion as i do as well. iss it so difficult to believe that both democrats and republican candidates are created to serve some higher adgenda they use iconograhy. some people compare these candidates to hitler and stalin but obviously to a far lesser extreme. both the left and right have their own "cult of personality" for lack of a better term. I compare this to christianity
21-07-2015, 02:34 PM
I am conservative. Please note I did not write, "A CONSERVATIVE".

I believe in nonaggression but overwhelming self-defense in all forms, personal and national. Ill never start a fight, but have finished my share.

Don't steal my money at gunpoint for redistribution for the purposes of vote buying and call it a "voluntary" tax.

Soft drugs are a victimless crime and the WAR ON DRUGS is merely an easy State revenue stream.

TRUE SKEPTICS should never use the words "SETTLED" and "SCIENCE" in the same sentence with a straight face.

And with regard to Conservatives being too rigid to resist conformity, how does one explain the Fundamentalists who overcome dogma and find themselves HERE----with you interesting, thoughtful, heretical, lovable FUCKERS?

Y'all rawk and I'm lucky to be here. This is the only forum where I have found conservative leaning atheists aren't flamed and humiliated. It matters. (RE: exchristian dot net forum sucks on ice.)

**Can't spar with trolls today---gotta go rev the engine on the diesel truck collection, reload shotgun shells and "weed" the garden.**
[+] 1 user Likes Hypatia's post
21-07-2015, 02:35 PM
(21-07-2015 02:26 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  okay be open minded with me you believe that christianity is a man religion as i do as well. iss it so difficult to believe that both democrats and republican candidates are created to serve some higher adgenda they use iconograhy. some people compare these candidates to hitler and stalin but obviously to a far lesser extreme. both the left and right have their own "cult of personality" for lack of a better term. I compare this to christianity

You should stop listening to Alex Jones.

The Illuminati isn't real.

Take off the tinfoil hat and join the rest of us in reality.

-Rick
22-07-2015, 07:01 AM
(21-07-2015 02:34 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  **Can't spar with trolls today---gotta go rev the engine on the diesel truck collection, reload shotgun shells and "weed" the garden.**

Are you into clay shooting sports? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2015, 10:40 AM
I happen to agree with some of Nintendo's points, particularly about the futility of the American political designations, at the moment. We're just too far-right-shifted, and our parties quibble about very minor points, while the major stuff slips away largely as a result of the undue influence of money on the "democratic" process.

It's why I love this comedian:

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Yes..
22-07-2015, 05:13 PM
(20-07-2015 02:34 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  i am not sure on this one what do you think?

Yes, they can be gay too although it's not a requirement. But you do have to take the oath and pass it on to six others before you're allowed to wear the badge otherwise bad luck will befall you.

Archi

"I love the term magic realism. It's about expanding how you see the world. I think we live in an age where we're just hammered to think this is what the world is. Everything's saying 'That's the world.' And it's not the world. The world is a million possible things." - TG

Salman Rushdie talks to Terry Gilliam
[+] 1 user Likes ArchibaldFunkdust's post