can someone debunk this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: can someone debunk this?
(06-10-2016 12:40 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:33 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I think this image of Mary on a tortilla is far more convincing...

[Image: virgin_mary_on_a_tortilla_by_smakeupfx.jpg]

Cool

The Jesus toaster

[Image: edc.jpg]

Praise God for granting us the ability to have Jesus' image on our daily bread. Now if he could just cure hunger, create world peace...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-10-2016, 02:09 PM
(06-10-2016 01:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 12:40 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  The Jesus toaster

[Image: edc.jpg]

Praise God for granting us the ability to have Jesus' image on our daily bread. Now if he could just cure hunger, create world peace...

I thought that this was jesus at first, but decided that it was Jerry Garcia.

[Image: picture-21.png]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
06-10-2016, 02:22 PM
So the sun is rising through the trees? Is that supposed to be magical or mystical or something? It's very easy to create believable ghost apparitions or the like on even the most poorly made videos but these people weren't even trying. Also why would Mary appear to a bunch of random people in Africa? Why not in the middle of Times Square on New Years Eve? Does she only want to be seen by a select few?

These types of claims are very easy to debunk, it's almost not even worth the time but it's funny to think anyone would believe it. You would think they would believe just about anything in that case...but not evolutionary theory, that's just silly nonsense. Rolleyes

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
06-10-2016, 02:27 PM
(06-10-2016 02:09 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 01:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Praise God for granting us the ability to have Jesus' image on our daily bread. Now if he could just cure hunger, create world peace...

I thought that this was jesus at first, but decided that it was Jerry Garcia.

I think it looks like Dr. Phil...

[Image: 46a1691fa6f72fee858eb8bf2ae96834.jpg]
06-10-2016, 03:42 PM
(06-10-2016 02:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 02:09 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I thought that this was jesus at first, but decided that it was Jerry Garcia.

I think it looks like Dr. Phil...

[Image: 46a1691fa6f72fee858eb8bf2ae96834.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
06-10-2016, 03:45 PM
(06-10-2016 12:26 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Jesus wept … oh, it's bad plumbing. Indian rationalist targets 'miracles'

The problem with these miracle claims is that unless you get a serious investigator in there to look at it, as well as cooperation with the officials to investigate it, then it's likely they will try to hide any evidence that debunks it.

These places that have these statues have a vested interest in maintaining the hype.

You can get your genuine made-in-Bethlehem sandals here:

Holy Land Clothing and Accessories

Holy shit! I wish I was Jewish so I could wear this spiffy shirt.

[Image: 98536_super_jew_t_shirt_view_1.png]
06-10-2016, 03:50 PM
I saw a guy filming the sun with a possible laser image projected on the lens during some event where people were yelling a lot.

Where was the fictional character at ?
I didn't see it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-10-2016, 04:23 PM
This is a hoot!
I was reading around about this, here's one site that claims this is project Bluebeam where NASA is allegedly "attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming."

Or it's a hoax or a bit of lens flare. Facepalm

Good grief, do we ever slow our ape minds down enough to consider plausible explanations instead of wild pie-in-the-sky explanations?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
06-10-2016, 04:36 PM
I could understand if all the people in this village suddenly were healed from all ailments, houses altered into mansions with tons of food and good drinking water available for all each time this image appeared to people, but as far as I know, nothing else happened.

If there are no tangible benefits then is it really all that special to see a light in the sky ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-10-2016, 04:43 PM
(06-10-2016 04:23 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  This is a hoot!
I was reading around about this, here's one site that claims this is project Bluebeam where NASA is allegedly "attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming."

Or it's a hoax or a bit of lens flare. Facepalm

Good grief, do we ever slow our ape minds down enough to consider plausible explanations instead of wild pie-in-the-sky explanations?

Do we have to pre-order tickets to the "technologically-simulated Second Coming"? 'Cause that sounds like a total blast.