can someone do a call for an anthology if they are broke????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 01:45 PM
can someone do a call for an anthology if they are broke????
I want to switch projects for a while and work on shorter stories{which the shortest story I've done is seventy five pages} I have been kicking around this idea for a series of stories I cal. a slice of{blank}.. they are as follows. a slice of zombie apocalypse.... a slice of magical girl independence.... and a slice of emon{emon... not demon. they are of the emotional spectrum.} the thing is I have never worked with anyone else.well that and I am flt broke constantly. so do you think I should do it... not that this is a call but the idea/ideas are flushed out below....

the series is about everyday stiff that happens in the most extraordinary settings. I git the idea when I was looking at a review for some animes and it it me. each of these have a slice of life sub plot. so I want stories aout thje ordinary lives of people in.

1. a zombie apocalypse that gone on long enough for life to get back to normal and zombies are just a thing that is like traffic or taking the wrong bus.

2. stories about real life magical girls that are trying to live on their own for the first time... kind of moving out of here parents.

3. these beings called emons{not demons} that work in heavens post office...

p.s. like I said this is not a call. I'm just floating te idea out there to see what people think or think I should do.

P.S. I am getting back to writing I realized wy I was so unmotivated but that's over now.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: can someone do a call for an anthology if they are broke????
(10-07-2016 01:45 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  P.S. I am getting back to writing I realized wy I was so unmotivated but that's over now.

That's what I'm interested in. I have to "publish or perish" and I've recently been running into one hell of a writer's block.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-07-2016, 03:18 PM
(10-07-2016 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 01:45 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  P.S. I am getting back to writing I realized wy I was so unmotivated but that's over now.

That's what I'm interested in. I have to "publish or perish" and I've recently been running into one hell of a writer's block.

cool lol.. I am thinking about doing a 50 page stoory but I am not sure how long it will be.... lol... which one are you interested in.....

p.s. I will be giving a proposal out by Tuesday.

10-07-2016, 03:24 PM
(10-07-2016 03:18 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's what I'm interested in. I have to "publish or perish" and I've recently been running into one hell of a writer's block.

cool lol.. I am thinking about doing a 50 page stoory but I am not sure how long it will be.... lol... which one are you interested in.....

You misunderstand me. I want to know what is it that you realized why you were so unmotivated to write.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-07-2016, 03:30 PM
(10-07-2016 03:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:18 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  cool lol.. I am thinking about doing a 50 page stoory but I am not sure how long it will be.... lol... which one are you interested in.....

You misunderstand me. I want to know what is it that you realized why you were so unmotivated to write.

I was labeling myself. I believe I had a problem therefore the problem manifested. that or i have bipolar.... but I died some writing today. not that i am completely out of the woods yet because it takes a while to change a belief...

P.S. I do this time from time. I yo yo between complete disparity on my projects to over dive. no clue why besides that I may be bipolar but I am in high gear now....

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
10-07-2016, 03:32 PM
(10-07-2016 03:30 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  .... but I died some writing today.

I think that's an indication that you could become a great writer. Thumbsup

10-07-2016, 03:35 PM
(10-07-2016 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:30 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  .... but I died some writing today.

I think that's an indication that you could become a great writer. Thumbsup

lol.. I wish I would just be more consistent. I go months without writing ad then boom. I go into overdrive. no clue why.

10-07-2016, 03:44 PM
(10-07-2016 03:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think that's an indication that you could become a great writer. Thumbsup

lol.. I wish I would just be more consistent. I go months without writing ad then boom. I go into overdrive. no clue why.

This is what Girly figures for Girly. We all have different amplitudes, periods, and frequency ...

10-07-2016, 04:10 PM
(10-07-2016 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  lol.. I wish I would just be more consistent. I go months without writing ad then boom. I go into overdrive. no clue why.

This is what Girly figures for Girly. We all have different amplitudes, periods, and frequency ...

ty my friend.. lol.

10-07-2016, 04:10 PM
The only book I've written (unpublished, haven't submitted) is a collection of short stories (3,000 -- 10,000 words) that if read in sequence tell a larger story, but can also be read individually. Not only makes it easier to read, but easier to write as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post