can someone please help nondairy research for movie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: can someone please help nondairy research for movie
not necessary... I was just curious to what would be considered a "female power fantasy". without invoking a discussion of if its sexist or not.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 01:19 AM
(07-01-2015 01:02 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  not necessary... I was just curious to what would be considered a "female power fantasy".

My go to example is generally the original Sailor Moon. (I just wish I could stomach the show.) It's written by a group of woman, for an audience that was (initially) almost exclusively women, about a group of girls and their relationships with each other while they're almost exclusively in conflict with evil women.

You can also go into how the source of their power is ultimately their femininity. The change in how the series was adapted once CLAMP realized that they had a significant male fan-base. How the series is hardly sex positive despite it's consistent portrayal of it's (thirteen year old) characters in sexual ways.

But then you start running into:

Quote:without invoking a discussion of if its sexist or not.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
07-01-2015, 01:25 AM
ty anyways lol.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.