can you change your own paersonality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 02:56 AM
can you change your own paersonality
for the longest time I have idolized female badass's and I have tried some things to change my personality to fit that ideal. ai I git weird question can you change your personality and if so how,

p.s. I swear I want to be duel nature'd... like both a gily girl and a female badass... and be sable to pull out one or the other when I need it....

p.s. yes I am a guy.... lol

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: can you change your own paersonality
I thnk et as intyrly possble.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
18-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Kunoxy, it doesn't sound like you need to change your paersonality, you just need to feel freer to express the paersonality you have. From what you've said, you're afraid to do so because of your family. Maybe you need to stop fearing what they'll think about you and be yourself.

And,

Perhaps feel freer to use spell-check, as well. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-04-2013, 09:28 AM
thanks for the concern but It's not my family I am worried. if I started stuff like that me and mmy dad would hav e a fight quite lterally and I would be kicked out.{onto the street.} this is no paranoia. this is literal.. he and I are gret when it comes to most things except that. he wil not even let me paint my nails due to the fact that he thinks that is a sin and he running a "christian house hold." trutr me if i could move nd experament with my look or had enough money I wold but alass my dad wants my to respect his beliefes but dioesn't want to respect my choices..

p.s, he disd say i could do anything i wanted aqs long as that was away from his house and that's where I am stumped. I have looked into makeovers butthey cost to nuch. a;as I am stuck in this situation.

18-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Ok, are you saying you are a transvestite, or a male to female transgender, or what?

And what does that have to do with changing personality? Is it who you are or is it a role you want to fit into?

Very confusing.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-04-2013, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 09:50 AM by kunoxian drive.)
"it's a role you want to fit into plus who I am" lets just say I have a have somewhat of a femineinet side but I never have explored it so it is who I am but there is more to it being that a long time ago I idealized being a female badass. it's weird because i know I have a very anoormorphic personality or as my mom put it sometime I act male but others she can't tell.[nice way of putting I act girlier than usaly or just in the middle.} i do know one thing my body doesn't match my personality a all. I usa;y have to cut through several stereo types just to greet someone.

I guess a better way to put it is that I am two spirit looking to explore the other half of mself and fit into the badass role. think beyoetta. I am a bit of a miix but one side shows more than the other.

18-04-2013, 10:10 AM
results of a brain sex test I had taken....

50% feminen
40% maculine
70% both
and 10% nether

18-04-2013, 10:19 AM
How old are you?
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Like Lady Jane, I want to know how old you are. It will help clarify your position regarding your parents.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Exclamation

Yes. How old are you? (I'm simply curious.)

I'm so confused at to what you are asking. You're a male, you like female "bad asses." Does this mean you want to change your gender?
Does it mean you want to be a guy, but you want to feel more in-touch with your feminine side?

Does your question only apply to YOU, or did you originally intend to make the topic more broad? ("Can people change their own personalities over time and HOW would they accomplish this?")

I... I want to give helpful input but I'm so confused.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King