can you change your own paersonality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: can you change your own paersonality
Identify a good habit in the person or persons you idolize and attempt to take on the same habit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I was gone tio group but i am 28 or 29 years old

born 8/5/84

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
18-04-2013, 02:42 PM
(18-04-2013 02:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Identify a good habit in the person or persons you idolize and attempt to take on the same habit.

Thumbsup Yes. Don't try to be just like someone else, that almost always leads to feelings of failure when one can't achieve the SAME personality. Focusing on SPECIFIC behaviors and/or traits will help you to feel as though you accomplished something. ("Changing your personality.") Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
18-04-2013, 02:44 PM
(18-04-2013 01:52 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Exclamation

Yes. How old are you? (I'm simply curious.)

I'm so confused at to what you are asking. You're a male, you like female "bad asses." Does this mean you want to change your gender?
Does it mean you want to be a guy, but you want to feel more in-touch with your feminine side?

Does your question only apply to YOU, or did you originally intend to make the topic more broad? ("Can people change their own personalities over time and HOW would they accomplish this?")

I... I want to give helpful input but I'm so confused.

1. yes I wan to change my gender
2. i was just curious about bringing out my inner femininen badass so po the topic is not broad.

18-04-2013, 02:53 PM
(18-04-2013 02:40 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  i am 28 or 29 years old

born 8/5/84

Today you are 28 years old.

You are old enough to not have your needs met by your parents, perhaps you can meet your own? (Or do you depend on them for reasons other than your age? A physical or developmental need?) You are old enough to become who you feel most comfortable being. You can set goals for yourself to achieve your vision. You are old enough to define your relationship with your father and set boundaries you wish to set. Your father is responsible for his reactions to who your are, you are not responsible for his feelings or reactions about and to who you are.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Have you told your counselor and/or psychologist that you would like to change your gender? That might be a good first start rather than talking to your dad.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2013, 03:20 PM
(18-04-2013 02:44 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. yes I wan to change my gender
2. i was just curious about bringing out my inner femininen badass so po the topic is not broad.
Ah Drinking Beverage Now I can work with this thread.

You are old enough to decide for yourself. I know it's scary to come out and tell your loved ones about such a desire.

I thought of a song lyric that I think fits this. (Somewhat.)

"You are what you love, not who loves you."

Also, do what makes you happy. Be your own person and don't let others deter you from your dream. If it's financially possible for you to change your gender and you are of sound mind to handle such a change, then I encourage you to do what makes you happy Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
18-04-2013, 03:56 PM
"Also, do what makes you happy. Be your own person and don't let others deter you from your dream. If it's financially possible for you to change your gender and you are of sound mind to handle such a change, then I encourage you to do what makes you happy"

right now it's not a finical possibility but it may be one day.

"Have you told your counselor and/or psychologist that you would like to change your gender? That might be a good first start rather than talking to your dad."

yes and he has even suggested a program in the local mental health I hope I can go

just to answer a few questions i will definitely talk wit my mom when she is off her job tonight

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
18-04-2013, 04:01 PM
(18-04-2013 03:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  "Also, do what makes you happy. Be your own person and don't let others deter you from your dream. If it's financially possible for you to change your gender and you are of sound mind to handle such a change, then I encourage you to do what makes you happy"

right now it's not a finical possibility but it may be one day.

"Have you told your counselor and/or psychologist that you would like to change your gender? That might be a good first start rather than talking to your dad."

yes and he has even suggested a program in the local mental health I hope I can go

just to answer a few questions i will definitely talk wit my mom when she is off her job tonight

It's obviously not something that can happen over night so it makes sense to start researching the topic before you make any further steps. Maybe even find a forum for transgendered folk and hear some of their experiences.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-04-2013, 04:30 PM
I like my paersonality just the way it is. Weeping

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBBlUdJcgcNRsD1EK04Sq...VZsApJNqPA]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post