cant stand rude people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 06:55 PM
cant stand rude people
Went a theme park today had lots of fun. M y hubby and I were sitting waiting on my son and his gf. Now we were in the smoking area since my hubby smokes. Anyway this lady threw her still lit butt in the ash tray, this irritated me and I said something but she was out of ear shot.
A little later this guy flicked his butt and barely made it in the ash tray and left it lit. I asked him if he was going to put it out. He said I would if you would have asked. I jumped up and said I did and its just plain rude and disgusting and dangerous to leave it. He gave me a go to hell look and left. What an ass!!!
On a side note the other smokers said I was right and it was rude. Then thus lady said she thought I was going to kick his ass. I told her I sure felt like it. She said and I have no doubt you would have won. Now I'm not a big girl by any means but I did have 3 brothers growing up that taught me well Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: cant stand rude people
What is an "email person"?
31-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Remind me never to cross you! Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
31-05-2015, 07:16 PM
(31-05-2015 06:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  What is an "email person"?
Fixed lol
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
31-05-2015, 07:22 PM
(31-05-2015 07:15 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Remind me never to cross you! Tongue

No really I'm a very nice girl. But I just can't stand rudeness. I mean there are 100s of little kids around and they could have easily picked up that lit butt and burned themselves or catch something on fire. It wasn't just the smell or smoke. Its more of being concerned for others that they should make sure their butts are out!!!
31-05-2015, 07:27 PM
Yes, everyone should ensure that their butt is out at all times! Blush

You're right though, there's no need for rudeness! Smile

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post
31-05-2015, 07:34 PM
(31-05-2015 07:27 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Yes, everyone should ensure that their butt is out at all times! Blush

[Image: baboon-butt-thumb-400x321-107221_zpsssmdiixp.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
31-05-2015, 07:37 PM
(31-05-2015 07:27 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Yes, everyone should ensure that their butt is out at all times! Blush

My husband is a big burly man but even he knows to back off when I get my blood boiling! Normally though when things like this happen he sits back and watches the show as he knows I can take care if myself. And being a stripper taught me lots of little tricks to make a man hit Hus knees in pain.
31-05-2015, 08:10 PM
I would have given you a go to hell look too.
What you did does come across as bitchy and rude. Should he have put his cigarette out? sure, but it's not a big deal and yet you're making a huge deal out of it. You could have asked him nicely. "are you gonna put that out?" comes across very bitchy.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
31-05-2015, 08:21 PM
(31-05-2015 08:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I would have given you a go to hell look too.
What you did does come across as bitchy and rude. Should he have put his cigarette out? sure, but it's not a big deal and yet you're making a huge deal out of it. You could have asked him nicely. "are you gonna put that out?" comes across very bitchy.

To a degree maybe. But what about the kids around that could have picked that up and burned themselves or something. Kids are fast! But if he had done the right thing to begin with I wouldn't have said a word!