catholicism in absurdissima

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2011, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2011 08:18 AM by houseofcantor.)
RE: catholicism in absurdissima
(26-11-2011 11:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2011 11:00 PM)defacto7 Wrote:  Will you marry me?

Gotta' check with my wife first. I'll get back to you. ... You got dowry?

That's what I like about you. Right to the bottom line. Big Grin
(26-11-2011 11:00 PM)defacto7 Wrote:  Will you marry me?

As long as you understand I belong to Gwyneth Paltrow... and there will be no "penetrating" going on unless you are a female. Wink

Here's what my sock puppet was up to on another forum. The OP at this link contains a reference link to a pdf file you might want if you're into Set.

I got my own "Set theory" kicking around in the back of my skull. Do you know causality? I hate the stuff. One of my pet peeves is that Kalam nonsense, and if I have to summon the neter Set from the Void to eradicate Kalam from the face of the earth and every darkened corner of human conception...

Fuck em. Big Grin

Which simplifies into this postulate: The first cause was entropy. The first effect was geometry. Everything else is a dance of that duet... but the "original cause" is love. Which is, of course, religious nonsense. To be used only as the final solution. Wink
(26-11-2011 11:00 PM)defacto7 Wrote:  I don't see where you have presented the vergence of philosophy with "your" ternary set let alone it's veracity. Big Grin

This part's easy-peasy.

Your link has the "appeal to authority" going on - the first set of italics.
The second set of italics is the "authority" of me running my neck.

Consider these two as isolated systems. The first represents an increase in ignorance. The second represents an increase in wisdom. It is tao - balance in the universe.

And it is completely fucking irrelevant, opinion on the wisdom of the second. If I have to prove something, I'll use science. Wink

(fucking font. I kept reading ternary as temerity. there's only a deuce in there Tongue)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2011, 09:41 AM
RE: catholicism in absurdissima
(27-11-2011 01:30 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  When I was kid, playing cards and movies were evil. But I guess buggering boys wasn't... At least I wasn't Catholic. Let's see... which was worse... The Wizard of OZ or old men fucking children? Hmmmm let me think....

I know what you mean... arguments over which new craze was sinful certainly made for stimulating conversation. ;-j

My dad grew up with the "no cards and movies" deal. So they played "Old Maid" and "Rook" because those were card games that didn't have Spades and Clubs, etc. And there was some story about they only went to the movies once when a rebel aunt took them. Too bad my father, who was a very smart man otherwise, didn't see the hypocrisy back then and left the faith then, rather than growing up to be a pastor and leading me and so many others 'astray'.

Stimulating conversations...many of those topics have become trigger points for what I consider mild PTSD. Harry Potter makes me think of this stupid church lady who came to me and said, "Pastor, you need to preach a sermon against Harry Potter so our children won't be influenced by such demonic forces!" I said, "Have you read these books for yourself?" The answer of course was, "Oh, heavens no! I would never expose my mind to the Devil's work!"

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post