chattiestspike2 signing on

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2011, 11:20 AM

Brick chattiestspike2 signing on
Hi. I would be thrilled of some of you recognized my name from youtube, but I understand I'm no Aronra or Thunderf00t. I have a youtube channel that I started about two years ago which was initially dedicated to fighting off creationist claims, and then satirical takes on religious claims. I would appreciate if you checked out my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/chattiestspike2

One of my direct responses to the infamous "Question Evolution" campaign was my satirical "Question Gravity" campaign which followed the exact same format as Creation.com's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjiFjIlAk1g

I'm an active youtube user who wants to be heard more and I found no better way that stepping in to The Thinking Atheist territory and present myself. Here I am Big Grin

That's all I have to say. Have a nice day Smile
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2011, 04:14 PM
RE: chattiestspike2 signing on
Let's hope you have more to say than that. (Using an account for the sole purpose of advertizing a youtube channel would be considered spamming).

Let's hope you become a member of our dysfunctional little family here!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2011, 09:36 AM

lol of course I have more to say. This was my introduction post anyway. I've been browsing the forums for a while now so I thought I'd make my presence.
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Welcome aboard. I hope to hear lots from you not like that other guy I accused of spamming who to prove me wrong made a single other thread to throw me off only to vanish shortly thereafter....

How do you feel about the movie Coraline?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply