cheat feels clogged?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 08:44 AM by Adenosis.)
cheat feels clogged?
I just woke up from 4 hours of sleep and I feel wide awake. My chest feels clogged, almost like I swallowed something and and it's stuck. I tried thrlwing up but no go. Should this be cause for concern? Or am I being paranoid? Getting shivers too, not sure why, because I'm not cold.

swift responses GREATLY appreciated.

shaking a lot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: cheat feels clogged?
Don't do too many internet searches.
Do you mean your chest or your throat? Near your stomach? Or the middle of your esophagus?
I'd say
Try to relax as much as possible, drink some hot tea (wow, I'm really starting to assimilate to Chinese culture..) and if you're really concerned about it and it doesn't get better, go see a doctor.
02-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Chest, definitely above stomach. Feel sliggtly light headed. Basically right inbetween nipples

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

02-11-2013, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 08:57 AM by Adenosis.)
I have a xanax prescription, should I takke one or is that a bad idea?

edit. I took one. Maybe it will hekp. Idk. I'm kind of scared though to be honest. Getting weird sensations in my head like very temporary numbing or something.

is my brain lacking oxygen?

edit: my chest feels less clogg-like but I can't stop this insane shaking like I'm freezing but I'm not.

edit2. Ok my shaking spontaneously stopped completely but my head feel s odd. I wish I could be more specific.

No scrap that I'm shaking again, les violently

02-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Stay in bed - get plenty of rest/sleep and stay warm. Lots of fluids. NO sugar and keep the salt and protein intake to a minimum. Just stick with weak teas and broths. If you feel achy, aspirin or ibuprofen are anti inflammatory and can help keep fever at bay. If you don't improve in a few days, head to a doctor.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-11-2013, 08:57 AM
I think you need to relax. Try to breathe calmly and just lie down.
And PLEASE get medical help if it doesn't get better.
02-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Ok thanks gyuys. Will keep updated

02-11-2013, 09:00 AM
What I wrote previously is general info for waking up sick.

If you are having an anxiety attack, just stay calm and it will pass. Try to regulate your breathing.

If you feel pain in your extremities, call an ambulance.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-11-2013, 09:02 AM
I feel a light pain in my chest. Slightly to the right of where the heart should be though I think. It was on off but now it's constant

also I keep getting dry mouth quickly

02-11-2013, 09:03 AM
I've had some moderate chest tightness before, kind of where you're talking about. It helped me to lie down flat on the floor, having my back really straight. And breeeeeeathe