child witch hunter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2012, 02:14 PM
child witch hunter
Thought I would share

short overview about it.
A woman from Nigeria, who is pretty much a church leader or at least important voice, spreads that children that are children are witches. Some of the signs for a child being a witch in her opinion are for example no interest in school and breaking a glass.
Due to her propaganda people do believe that, they abandon their children, send them out of the house.

Any thoughts?

I find this very outragous. To take the maybe weakest part of society and make them even weaker, blame them with everything negative happening...
This woman should go to jail, my opinion,

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: child witch hunter
I've heard about this before, but I didn't realize it was one person spreading the fear about witches. I'm glad to hear that people are pushing back, but it needs to be a more fierce push back. I should hope, though, that this type of thing won't last more than a generation- once the current generation of "witches" grows up I hope they'll be smart enough to stand against it. I hope even more that it is ended before then. Sad

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2012, 05:18 PM
(06-03-2012 02:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  Thought I would share

short overview about it.
A woman from Nigeria, who is pretty much a church leader or at least important voice, spreads that children that are children are witches. Some of the signs for a child being a witch in her opinion are for example no interest in school and breaking a glass.
Due to her propaganda people do believe that, they abandon their children, send them out of the house.

Any thoughts?

I find this very outragous. To take the maybe weakest part of society and make them even weaker, blame them with everything negative happening...
This woman should go to jail, my opinion,

Golly, thats even worse than Calvinism! Crazy evil bitch! yuk!
Sadly often some African governments are little better....Angry
07-03-2012, 01:11 AM
(06-03-2012 02:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  Some of the signs for a child being a witch in her opinion are for example no interest in school and breaking a glass.

In America those children would be diagnosed with ODD (Opositional Defiant Dissorder).

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
07-03-2012, 02:18 AM
In my book such children would be diagnosed with "childhood"

[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
09-03-2012, 05:54 PM
(07-03-2012 02:18 AM)Leela Wrote:  In my book such children would be diagnosed with "childhood"

Can they grow out of that?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Karl's post
10-03-2012, 05:51 AM
(09-03-2012 05:54 PM)Karl Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 02:18 AM)Leela Wrote:  In my book such children would be diagnosed with "childhood"

Can they grow out of that?
Not always, sometimes people have childhood for their whole life but most people actually grow out of it.

10-03-2012, 06:42 AM
I find it very encouraging.

I was very concerned about 1st century christian ethics entering into American politics and very, very concerned about the threat of 7th century Sharia Law taking over the UK.
It is very heartening to see that Nigeria is way more advanced and has managed to make it to the 16th century.

Bravo!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Well....We have to look at the bright side of things.
If the parents were THAT stupid to believe that their children are witches (of all things), then the kids are probably better off some where's else.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
16-03-2012, 11:04 AM
not sure if growing up on the streets is much better than growing up with VERY stupid parents....