christian fundimentalism at its finest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Video christian fundimentalism at its finest
firstly there is a church named 'abundant living las vagas' and 'Apologetics and research minstry' ? Huh

secondly this video

I swear moments like this separates fundies from everyone else
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
24-05-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: christian fundimentalism at its finest
(24-05-2015 01:45 AM)Ace Wrote:  firstly there is a church named 'abundant living las vagas' and 'Apologetics and research minstry' ? Huh

secondly this video

I swear moments like this separates fundies from everyone else

To be truly happy and healthy, it helps to exercise critical thinking skills. Curiosity is a natural instinct that helps people learn about the world. Even the most long held beliefs should be questioned. Yet people in Churches are often discouraged from being inquisitive, an attitude that originated from the Bible. Adam and Eve were ejected from Eden because they ate of the tree of knowledge. Paul wrote,

“Where are any of our thinkers today? Do you see now how God has shown up the foolishness of human wisdom?” (1 Cor. 1:20, JB.)

Church services are usually a one-way stream of information going from the preacher to the preached at. God has already done the thinking, and provided a package of beliefs that must be adhered to. Independence, and new ideas, are for fools.

People in Churches are told that faith is superior to thought. This can cause them to perceive it wrong to examine any new idea. For example, many believers are wary of new technology, reluctant to take medicines, try yoga or change their diet. They are not open to innovation because they have been robbed of the confidence to think!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2015, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 02:49 AM by Shadow Fox.)
One of the many reasons why I hate Christians. When it comes to the closed minded kind of extremists, I hate them all. Sometimes I wish the Christian god they think exists does exist....and the rapture would happen. Because if god did exist and made the rapture happen.....they would all be gone and we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. The Islamics and Jews would all realize they were wrong and stop fighting, terrorism would stop instantly, we could start converting the churches into science research buildings and homes for the homeless. A lot more cars would be off the road and pollution would be at an alltime low, plus, grades in school would skyrocket because there would be more money for education since most republicans would vanish lol.

I do feel glad about the guy though, that yoga is helping him and he should get better if he keeps at it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-05-2015, 07:29 AM
(24-05-2015 01:45 AM)Ace Wrote:  I swear moments like this separates fundies from everyone else

I wish something would separate the fundies from everyone else.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP