christian hypocrisy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: christian hypocrisy
I used be a "Christian" , then I started to see the corruption of the modern day bible, when I found out YHWH was taken out of the bible I began my research, why was it taken out and why is it not taught?

So I decided that I will not longer label myself a Christian. Truth is Christian teaching don't follow what scripture really say. A fact is the the modern day editions of the bible have been incorrectly translated, changed, and things added.

Well Christian beliefs are based on corrupted version s of the bible. The rapture of Christians before the "Apocalypse" doctrine is not supported by two or more verse. The verse that mentions a rapture is misinterpreted and not understood correctly. Why do they use God and Jesus when that's not what the original scripture say? Why do they not teach the name of YHWH, when it clearly says in several verses that YHWH is his most high name to teach it and remember it for all generations.

So why use God? Do not use YHWH s name in vain is a commandment , if anyone really understood commandment you know by translating his name is changing the form of his name therefore that in itself is using his name in vain. Pastors know this yet do not teach his name, and they also know the name was taken out yet still use names to replace his true name. There is no mention of Christian s in the bible, or religion. He says seek him, and test his word believe in his name, not God.

The ones that follow the instruction of scriptures are His people, become his people ,Yesrael . Religion is a man made concept
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes intenzfrost's post
30-04-2017, 07:31 AM
(30-04-2017 06:43 AM)intenzfrost Wrote:  I used be a "Christian" , then I started to see the corruption of the modern day bible, when I found out YHWH was taken out of the bible I began my research, why was it taken out and why is it not taught?

So I decided that I will not longer label myself a Christian. Truth is Christian teaching don't follow what scripture really say. A fact is the the modern day editions of the bible have been incorrectly translated, changed, and things added.

Well Christian beliefs are based on corrupted version s of the bible. The rapture of Christians before the "Apocalypse" doctrine is not supported by two or more verse. The verse that mentions a rapture is misinterpreted and not understood correctly. Why do they use God and Jesus when that's not what the original scripture say? Why do they not teach the name of YHWH, when it clearly says in several verses that YHWH is his most high name to teach it and remember it for all generations.

So why use God? Do not use YHWH s name in vain is a commandment , if anyone really understood commandment you know by translating his name is changing the form of his name therefore that in itself is using his name in vain. Pastors know this yet do not teach his name, and they also know the name was taken out yet still use names to replace his true name. There is no mention of Christian s in the bible, or religion. He says seek him, and test his word believe in his name, not God.

The ones that follow the instruction of scriptures are His people, become his people ,Yesrael . Religion is a man made concept

Uh... yeah...

Why do you think that the verses that say to teach and remember the name are correct? It's all been edited and revised over centuries in both oral and written forms.

Assuming that those verses are original, why do you think that they have any meaning behind them other than just campfire stories told by bronze age peoples?

Why do you use YHWH when that is itself a transliteration from another alphabet and is a word that was used in place of the "real" name which the hoi polloi were not allowed to even say?

Why do you think "YHWH" exists but Zeus and Odin and Quetzalcoatl and Ra and Kitanitowit don't?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
30-04-2017, 11:23 AM
(25-04-2017 09:10 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Yeah but when you point out how bad Trump is on all that sex, they just say "BUT BILL CLINTON!!!!".....yeah remember how evil he was for all that?

Just further proof that something isn't bad unless the other side does it.
Speaking only for myself, I thought Clinton was, then and now, a morally corrupt asshole, nor does the fact he's a charming asshole sugar-coat it for me. It was no "less worse" when he "did it". That doesn't prevent me from appreciating some of the things he did that were less morally reprehensible, although his elitist tendencies suggest to me that he did those things because they were more expedient pandering than principled moral stances.

His wife was just as much of a soulless grifter. I had to hold my nose to vote for her, and if there were any less of an existential threat than Trump as the alternative I probably would have sat it out in protest, which a lot of folks did, and as a result of that, now we have what we have.

We will have to see if the Democrats get their shit together enough to present an actual alternative to the craven white racist, unbridled corporatist, climate denying fascistic post-factual bullshit we have now. If they can't, they will have worked hard at it. It's what liberals do best: snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Although I must admit that conservatives (or what passes for conservatives these days) are sharpening that particular skill as well.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post