chuck hagel confirmation grilling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 02:41 AM
chuck hagel confirmation grilling
I can't get this issue out of my head, it's driving me nuts. I want change! Change, like Obama preaches! Change I want, yes change! Before I get to what I can't get out of my head, let me just say I don't care so much about peanuts in politics. Let there be a little tax, let people even plunder a little bit. Let there be a little mudslinging. It is kind of fun to watch the drama. But after a certain point, a point of sufficiency or tolerance is reached, and we have long passed it in my mind. Also I am studying things by subject, more than keeping up with the daily news, so I'm always going over old stuff. This is dated, but timely.

Mr Self righteous or cowardly Senator Mike Lee, ripping into somebody who cares, because he cares, enough to tell the truth or his point of view on the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7SgaIrz7Wk (you only need to watch a few minutes to get the point)

Stand up for Hagel and shoot down the likes of Lee. We can't channel our psychic energy into these things via religion and ideology. The Palestinians are people too. The American's have no interest over there. The way they- Lieberman and Lee abuse reality with their forked tongues is dreadful. They are presumptuous pompous bastards. I don't care if you have a different view, as long as you are not sitting on a moral high ground or making presumptions and shooting others down who think different. The stakes are also really high here- very high. It makes me sigh. Who is this Lee? He makes me feel violent inside myself. He's a professional A-hole in my mind. Oh, he's a mormon, not that that matters- my friend grew up that and I know the struggles he had questioning it in his strict family. I don't judge anyone for their religion, actually, but he could be ideological as per the middle east and this needs to be evaluated.

I'm just a nobody, but I have fun taking a break from studies, tracking these things, trying to raise consciousness, stir things up. Well since I don't believe in good and evil, only from one's point of view, it will be a battle. I remember growing up and hearing about the problems of lack of peace in the middle east, in particular between Israel and Palestine, and all the peace programs, the camp David accord, etc. Even though I knew America was the great superpower, i still wondered why they really took it on themselves to 'promote peace' over there between Israel and the Palestinians. And now it's been maybe a decade and a half since I left home, I can see all the progress that has been made. And I know it is worthwhile to trust our leaders- and I know they have very good advisers and financial supporters.

If the world goes down the toilet, well it was fun while we had the time. It was a gift like everything
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: chuck hagel confirmation grilling
Professional posturing.

Don't take it seriously.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply