church in the nude?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: church in the nude?
(11-02-2014 10:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  which now that I think about it, not sure I would want to sit on the benches at this church….

Naturists will always sit on towels. They're quite religious about it in fact.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 10:47 AM
(11-02-2014 10:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:06 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Why do you have a problem with nudity of people that don't meet your standards of physical perfection?

its an opinion…..we all have one…like assholes….which now that I think about it, not sure I would want to sit on the benches at this church….

Ohmy

Yeah, it would just be a bunch of old people and children... Shocking

Excl NO ONE TELL THE CATHOLICS!!! Excl

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
11-02-2014, 10:48 AM
(11-02-2014 10:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  which now that I think about it, not sure I would want to sit on the benches at this church….

Naturists will always sit on towels. They're quite religious about it in fact.

because towels are natural..?? does it have to be organic cotton? virgin wool perhaps? Angel

just being silly….hope you aren't taking offense.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
11-02-2014, 10:52 AM
(11-02-2014 10:06 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 09:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  No, no... just podgy, blotchy, pink skinned, roly-poly, flabby, wrinkly christian nudity.

Hobo

Why do you have a problem with nudity of people that don't meet your standards of physical perfection?
Pfft... if gawd wanted people to be nude before him, he wouldn't have given Adam and Eve fig leaves, silly. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-02-2014, 10:56 AM
(11-02-2014 08:06 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  made me LOL, had to share

nude church, Virginia

Only thing I can think of is the Wheel of Time books where all the important ceremonies are done "Clad in the Light"
11-02-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 11:57 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
Because, sadly, most everything I have ever seen* that refers to nudists/naturists comes with photos of participants that look like this:

[Image: BCR5jbmCYAIhwke.jpg:large]

*...anecdotal evidence being just anecdotal evidence...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-02-2014, 11:02 AM
(11-02-2014 10:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Naturists will always sit on towels. They're quite religious about it in fact.

because towels are natural..?? does it have to be organic cotton? virgin wool perhaps? Angel

It has to be organic cotton plucked by hand from wandering sheep by a native naked on top of a mountain, and the worst thing is that you have to get it flown back to be washed in the original river coming off the mountain Smile

Some naturists do take it to extreme though and come out with the whole 'no true Scotsman' fallacy, normally involving not smoking, eating meat etc. Really, like with any niche community people become defensive about how to define yourself.

I like this blog post on the subject:

Naturism or Nudism?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-02-2014, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 11:58 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(11-02-2014 11:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  because towels are natural..?? does it have to be organic cotton? virgin wool perhaps? Angel

It has to be organic cotton plucked by hand from wandering sheep by a native naked on top of a mountain, and the worst thing is that you have to get it flown back to be washed in the original river coming off the mountain Smile

Some naturists do take it to extreme though and come out with the whole 'no true Scotsman' fallacy, normally involving not smoking, eating meat etc. Really, like with any niche community people become defensive about how to define yourself.

I like this blog post on the subject:

Naturism or Nudism?

LOL you're No True Naturist if your dope isn't vegan-friendly.

I managed a short tour for a band from England in the Deep South once upon a time. The drummer was a hard-care vegan; to the point that he wouldn't eat certain foods for POLITICAL reasons. He wound up almost collapsing from trying to survive on sunflower seeds, which seemed to be the only thing he could "ethically" eat. Fucking moron...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-02-2014, 02:29 PM
(11-02-2014 10:48 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Naturists will always sit on towels. They're quite religious about it in fact.

Yes, you can get natural towels... Just like you can get natural sponges.

They grow on trees... Like this.

[Image: bh00003_l.jpg]

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
11-02-2014, 02:39 PM
I could not willingly or seriously attend this church.

Like ew. It's not even about physical perfection, it's about hygiene and sanity. I don't want to get aids, and I seriously don't want to have nightmares. You know everybody there ain't clean.

I do not want to see the 70 yro couple from down the street naked on Sundays.

Sadcryface