circumcision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: circumcision
(03-09-2014 10:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, he was part of that whole movement.

The cereal certainly helped him have a movement. Drinking Beverage

His brother actually pushed him out of the cereal company. The Brother wanted to add sugar to the product to up sales. There was a rather vicious family feud over this and the quack lost. That is how we got frosted flakes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-09-2014, 12:03 PM
This is a subject I've done a lot of research on. Here's what I've found..Human Genital Anatomy #101: Neurologically, the four most specialized pressure-sensitive cells in the human body are Meissner’s corpuscles for localized light touch and fast touch, Merkel’s disc cells for light pressure and tactile form and texture, Ruffini’s corpuscles for slow sustained pressure, deep skin tension, stretch, flutter and slip, and Pacinian corpuscles for deep touch and detection of rapid external vibrations. They are found only in the tongue, lips, palms, fingertips, nipples, and the clitoris, and in the crests of the Ridged Band at the tip of the male foreskin. These four specialized cell types process tens of thousands of information impulses per second and can sense texture, stretch, vibration, and movement at the micrometre level. These are the cells that allow blind people to "see" Braille with their fingertips. Cut them off and, male or female, it's like trying to read Braille with your elbow as a veritable symphony of sensation is downgraded dramatically and the victim is sub-normalized for life. A woman can live without the sensitivity of the visible part of her clitoris, and a man can live without the mobile and most sensitive part of his penis, the Ridged Band, but both are better off with their natural fine-touch parts intact - and so are their sexual partners. Genital mutilations, male or female, are religious and/or medical frauds and cannot be tolerated in a civilized world. Google The Ridged Band and The Lost List for more information. [/font]
[+] 2 users Like Writenow's post
03-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Concerning this whole sensitivity thing...

Being uncircumcised, it was always a mystery to me how circumcised men can comfortably allow their underwear to touch the head of their penis... For me, fabric moving against the head of my penis feels abrasive and painful. I couldn't walk about without serious discomfort...

I wouldn't be surprised if circumcision did have a significant impact on sensitivity.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
03-09-2014, 01:53 PM
(03-09-2014 01:47 PM)Sam Wrote:  Concerning this whole sensitivity thing...

Being uncircumcised, it was always a mystery to me how circumcised men can comfortably allow their underwear to touch the head of their penis... For me, fabric moving against the head of my penis feels abrasive and painful. I couldn't walk about without serious discomfort...

I wouldn't be surprised if circumcision did have a significant impact on sensitivity.

As the Glans dries out it develops callouses from all the constant contact. The net result is less sensitivity.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-09-2014, 01:57 PM
(03-09-2014 01:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:47 PM)Sam Wrote:  Concerning this whole sensitivity thing...

As the Glans dries out it develops callouses from all the constant contact. The net result is less sensitivity.

That would explain it then...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
03-09-2014, 02:30 PM
(03-09-2014 10:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, he was part of that whole movement.

The cereal certainly helped him have a movement. Drinking Beverage

The bran one always helps me have a movement.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-09-2014, 02:32 PM
(03-09-2014 12:03 PM)Writenow Wrote:  This is a subject I've done a lot of research on. Here's what I've found..Human Genital Anatomy #101: Neurologically, the four most specialized pressure-sensitive cells in the human body are Meissner’s corpuscles for localized light touch and fast touch, Merkel’s disc cells for light pressure and tactile form and texture, Ruffini’s corpuscles for slow sustained pressure, deep skin tension, stretch, flutter and slip, and Pacinian corpuscles for deep touch and detection of rapid external vibrations. They are found only in the tongue, lips, palms, fingertips, nipples, and the clitoris, and in the crests of the Ridged Band at the tip of the male foreskin. These four specialized cell types process tens of thousands of information impulses per second and can sense texture, stretch, vibration, and movement at the micrometre level. These are the cells that allow blind people to "see" Braille with their fingertips. Cut them off and, male or female, it's like trying to read Braille with your elbow as a veritable symphony of sensation is downgraded dramatically and the victim is sub-normalized for life. A woman can live without the sensitivity of the visible part of her clitoris, and a man can live without the mobile and most sensitive part of his penis, the Ridged Band, but both are better off with their natural fine-touch parts intact - and so are their sexual partners. Genital mutilations, male or female, are religious and/or medical frauds and cannot be tolerated in a civilized world. Google The Ridged Band and The Lost List for more information. [/font]

This is why I can never read braille with my penis..
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-09-2014, 02:36 PM
(03-09-2014 10:42 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I had something posted and it disappeared. Hmmm

Fixed it for ya.

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-09-2014, 02:37 PM
(03-09-2014 02:32 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:03 PM)Writenow Wrote:  This is a subject I've done a lot of research on. Here's what I've found..Human Genital Anatomy #101: Neurologically, the four most specialized pressure-sensitive cells in the human body are Meissner’s corpuscles for localized light touch and fast touch, Merkel’s disc cells for light pressure and tactile form and texture, Ruffini’s corpuscles for slow sustained pressure, deep skin tension, stretch, flutter and slip, and Pacinian corpuscles for deep touch and detection of rapid external vibrations. They are found only in the tongue, lips, palms, fingertips, nipples, and the clitoris, and in the crests of the Ridged Band at the tip of the male foreskin. These four specialized cell types process tens of thousands of information impulses per second and can sense texture, stretch, vibration, and movement at the micrometre level. These are the cells that allow blind people to "see" Braille with their fingertips. Cut them off and, male or female, it's like trying to read Braille with your elbow as a veritable symphony of sensation is downgraded dramatically and the victim is sub-normalized for life. A woman can live without the sensitivity of the visible part of her clitoris, and a man can live without the mobile and most sensitive part of his penis, the Ridged Band, but both are better off with their natural fine-touch parts intact - and so are their sexual partners. Genital mutilations, male or female, are religious and/or medical frauds and cannot be tolerated in a civilized world. Google The Ridged Band and The Lost List for more information. [/font]

This is why I can never read braille with my penis..

I can forecast the weather by sticking my knob out through the window.

"Hmm... Pressure is dropping rapidly, wind speed increasing... Storm's a brewin'."

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
03-09-2014, 03:29 PM
(03-09-2014 10:06 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 10:01 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I've always thought it odd yet hilarious that religious people, especially those following the Bible, think that a god would be obsessed with circumcision. lol

One more reason to view religion as just hilariously absurd.

Especially since that god supposedly designed humans to begin with and has the power to change reality as he sees fit and therefore could have just not put it on to begin with or remove it with a thought.

Guess he just loves the sound of crying infant boys.

This is what interests me about this practice being a "religious" tradition.
Consider
One would think that if god designed humans to begin with ... and were "made in his image" ... is the man not perfect enough? Who is man to change this image? Who is man to correct the lord thy god?

Now we know why god treats man like Job... man continually attempts to fuck with the original design.
For shame, man... for shame. No

(03-09-2014 10:38 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  ---
I'm suddenly thinking of foot binding and neck ring extensions and wondering how those on the inside viewed those practices. Did they think it was normal? No big deal? Consider Honestly...I wonder.

Yes, foot binding is mutilation and was originally a status thing and indeed became a sexual thing.

The neck rings originally came about because in the regions where this is popular, there are a lot of tigers. Tigers go for the neck. I don't know if that's a valid excuse or not.

A rule of thumb might be, if some practice restricts one in some way, it's probably a good idea to find out what's behind such restriction. As well, it might be a good idea for the person impacted to find out what's beyond the restrictions. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein