circumcision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: circumcision
Kim, just to be sure, we are talking about the same thing, right?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 03:59 AM
There is something in law called "informed consent". I wonder how many doctors tell parents that when they allow this procure they are depriving their child of a range of feelings for the rest of his life which he might have wanted. Typically he father and also the doctor, in the US, will have been cirmcumcized as well so they won't even understand what it is the kid will miss. If a child has something done without his consent it would result in him being able to sue for any damage resulting from upon his attaining the age of majority, so an 18 year old who felt like it would go to his lawyer and make a claim based on civil assault because the form his parents signed likely did not disclose these aspects of the operation.

It's not just the pain to the infant having the operation, this is a procedure which leaves a person functionally crippled for life. The normal way to mastrbate isn't necessaril to give yourself a handjob lieing on your back. Adolescent boys "hump" their pillows, beds etc, whatever puts pressure on the pens which slides easily within its covering. Remove it and make it taught and it won't move against the bedsheets so you have to turn over and "jerk" away. No chance of long luxurious gliding motions where the inner structure of the thing is massaged through the mobile covering while the randy teenager dreams of Jennifer and her long brown hair and pert breasts while he shags his pillow for dear life. I never heard of anyone giving themselves a hand job until my first girlfriend said that was how her circumcized boyfriends did it. I tried and it did nothing for me. I couldn't even get aroused by it it felt so unnatural. The sensation of rubbing surface skin with a lubricated hand is nothing like the "gliding" sensation of a natural thingy.

That is what you do by circumcising a boy. You remove a form of pleasure from his life and make him resort to handjobs while on his back which is unique in the animal world to cirucumcised male humans.

Just think when you imagine a man on his back maturbating that this is a cripple trying to something which undamaged men enjoy in a way he never will. I think if a clever lawyer took this up for someone they could open up a flood of litigation against doctors who had idea of what they were doing to children.
04-09-2014, 03:55 PM
(03-09-2014 03:58 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Kim, just to be sure, we are talking about the same thing, right?

Yep, those are the gals. Recently, I read they originally started wearing neck protection to thwart tiger attacks but it soon became "attractive". I have no idea why. But hey, we're talking about people who read chicken bones to predict the future.

I don't try to interpret that shit, I'm just glad I only read about it and I don't have to live it. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-09-2014, 04:55 PM
(03-09-2014 03:58 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Kim, just to be sure, we are talking about the same thing, right?

You think that could work on little peckers? Consider

[Image: banana2-1.jpg]

#sigh
05-09-2014, 06:53 AM
(01-09-2014 06:07 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  And yet, I didn't give my son's circumcision very much thought, though as I said, I did believe as many people told me, that it was better for his health long-term.

I think it's something they pass along to justify carrying on an archaic tradition of genital mutilation. I was told the same thing and believed it. When I was still Christian, I was planning on having any sons I had circumcised. It didn't matter. I ended up only having daughters, and I was atheist by the time we had our second child.
05-09-2014, 07:30 AM
I'm for waiting until the child reaches an age where they can give informed consent to the procedure. I predict that with that constraint in place the practice is likely to end in the general population in a generation and die out in all but the most fervent religious circles within another one or two.

If I don't think a person would submit to a procedure when they are old enough to give informed consent then I don't see how it could be ethical to perform the procedure before they are old enough to give informed consent.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
05-09-2014, 07:37 AM
(05-09-2014 07:30 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I'm for waiting until the child reaches an age where they can give informed consent to the procedure. I predict that with that constraint in place the practice is likely to end in the general population in a generation and die out in all but the most fervent religious circles within another one or two.

If I don't think a person would submit to a procedure when they are old enough to give informed consent then I don't see how it could be ethical to perform the procedure before they are old enough to give informed consent.

Yeah, that. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I actually agree with feminists on circumcision; ban it.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
08-09-2014, 05:18 AM
(03-09-2014 12:03 PM)Writenow Wrote:  This is a subject I've done a lot of research on. Here's what I've found..Human Genital Anatomy #101: Neurologically, the four most specialized pressure-sensitive cells in the human body are Meissner’s corpuscles for localized light touch and fast touch, Merkel’s disc cells for light pressure and tactile form and texture, Ruffini’s corpuscles for slow sustained pressure, deep skin tension, stretch, flutter and slip, and Pacinian corpuscles for deep touch and detection of rapid external vibrations. They are found only in the tongue, lips, palms, fingertips, nipples, and the clitoris, and in the crests of the Ridged Band at the tip of the male foreskin. These four specialized cell types process tens of thousands of information impulses per second and can sense texture, stretch, vibration, and movement at the micrometre level. These are the cells that allow blind people to "see" Braille with their fingertips. Cut them off and, male or female, it's like trying to read Braille with your elbow as a veritable symphony of sensation is downgraded dramatically and the victim is sub-normalized for life. A woman can live without the sensitivity of the visible part of her clitoris, and a man can live without the mobile and most sensitive part of his penis, the Ridged Band, but both are better off with their natural fine-touch parts intact - and so are their sexual partners. Genital mutilations, male or female, are religious and/or medical frauds and cannot be tolerated in a civilized world. Google The Ridged Band and The Lost List for more information. [/font]

Yeah...talk dirty to me!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
08-09-2014, 05:21 AM
(03-09-2014 02:37 PM)Sam Wrote:  I can forecast the weather by sticking my knob out through the window.

"Hmm... Pressure is dropping rapidly, wind speed increasing... Storm's a brewin'."

I have an image of you doing this:

Wife: what the hell are you doing?

Sam: the weather channel is always wrong!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post