circumcision

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: circumcision
For me the argument for mutilating my child because "I want him to look like dad" is really really weak. People will laugh because I chose to not hurt my child? What a terrible parent I am.....Its no different to me then female circumcision.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
01-09-2014, 08:05 AM
It's a barbaric practice that should end.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Maybe its a ding dong urban legend but I think I remember reading somewhere that guys can get infections in that area due to extra foreskin.
01-09-2014, 08:19 AM
(01-09-2014 08:18 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Maybe its a ding dong urban legend but I think I remember reading somewhere that guys can get infections in that area due to extra foreskin.

I understand this can be the case but can be solved by loosening rather than by cutting the foreskin away - but I'm happy to be corrected on this...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
01-09-2014, 08:28 AM
I've also heard females with the opinion that they receive greater pleasure fro m an exposed tip. You don't leave the cap on your pen when writing a poem!
01-09-2014, 08:31 AM
(01-09-2014 08:28 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I've also heard females with the opinion that they receive greater pleasure fro m an exposed tip. You don't leave the cap on your pen when writing a poem!

The cap doesn't stay on the pen. It gets pushed back and imparts an extra feeling on the penis by stretching the skin.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-09-2014, 08:35 AM
I was unaware. Now I'm going to get out my pen and do some handwriting.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
01-09-2014, 08:39 AM
(01-09-2014 08:18 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Maybe its a ding dong urban legend but I think I remember reading somewhere that guys can get infections in that area due to extra foreskin.

Sure, if you're a vile pervert who sticks his dick where it shouldn't be and you never wash. Yes

Oh, yeah. Define "extra foreskin". Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 08:40 AM
(01-09-2014 08:28 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I've also heard females with the opinion that they receive greater pleasure fro m an exposed tip. You don't leave the cap on your pen when writing a poem!

I'll take "Uninformed and ignorant opinion" for $400, Alex!

The foreskin retracts over the glans with an erection.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2014, 08:40 AM
(01-09-2014 08:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's a barbaric practice that should end.

Why does america always do some stupid shit?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube